Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bum bags?!

• 26-07-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anyone know of shops in dublin that sell bum bags? Need it urgently so I can't get it online. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I have seen them in Dealz! And Urban Outfitters had some on sale a while back, don't know if they are still in stock though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Do you want one that actually looks like a bumbag, or one for travelling? If it's travelling, they have great thin ones in 53 degrees north :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

They are vile as a fashion accessory (sorry) and a magnet for pickpockets if you use them when travelling. Samsonite make good ones that you can wear under the clothing. Much safer than the outside ones.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Samsonite make good ones that you can wear under the clothing.

These are what I'm talking about, I find them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Laylaxx

Yeah I'm going away next week and thought it would be good to have when I go out at night instead of a clutch as I may lose it.

• Advertisement

I've used them inter railing and road tripping, and they're fine for both day time and night time use, BUT 100% pointless if you're wearing a dress, ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I bought a black leather one in Claires Acsessories for about 17 euro two weeks ago.
    I've also seen back and cream leather ones in River Island.
    They had tribal black and white ones in Pennys aswell recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Laylaxx

Great thanks for the replies everyone :)

Advertisement