Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird question about new marking?

• 26-07-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hey there, just a question and google not really yielding results or maybe asking the wrong question.
    Anyway I looked at me wee terrier last night and thought she' been rolling in something but for once fortunately for me she wasn't. But it looks like a new patch on her back is going a dark ashy grey like its developing a new black spot marking thing.
    So I'm asking do dogs develop new markings on their coat or am I going a bit mad? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

A young dog can get dark spots on the skin like people get freckles
    In the sun.
    It is Most likely a patch of skin went darker from being out in the sun lately.
    Also a young dogs markings can change a small amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

My JRT usually has very pink skin but during the summer she gets massive black patches on her skin (some are visible through her coat)
    it goes back to pink in the autumn

Advertisement