Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I beat Perrin

Options
  • 26-07-2014 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to make it know that today, I triumphed over Perrin in madden 25. Ignoring the fact that I was the glorious saints (first time playing with them...just wow) and he was the chargers, I fought the good fight and came out victorious.

I revealed his weakness...which is playing with mediocre teams against overpowered gods but it is a weakness my friends.

He is human...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Ha I genuinely roared laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just wanted to make it know that today, I triumphed over Perrin in madden 25. Ignoring the fact that I was the glorious saints (first time playing with them...just wow) and he was the chargers, I fought the good fight and came out victorious.

I revealed his weakness...which is playing with mediocre teams against overpowered gods but it is a weakness my friends.

He is human...

Get to the back of the line you, i beat him in a pre season game with the Colts in his 1st game with the Chargers......which makes losing to you even worse now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

He is human...
    --chaingun-chili2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah the Chargers are terrible. Would be almost impossible to win a Superbowl in one of the most competitive leagues on Madden PFL with them...

Almost. :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement