Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Fire....

Options
  • 27-07-2014 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,
    Hoping for some advice on downloading google apps to my Kindle...
    It appears that a lot of Google apps including Google player can't be downloaded...
    A lot of my friends are using Google player ext, although I have Gmail and Google plus , I can't access all apps....

Are there any downloads available?
    I don't have access to a PC, and am not exactly a genius when it comes to these matters.lol...
    Any advice would be much appreciated..Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Amazon's Kindle fire doesn't run the Google 'flavor' of Android that most other Android devices run.

Amazon have their own app marketplace. I'm not sure if Google have made their apps (gmail, drive, etc...) available on the amazon marketplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

Yes this is the case Polar Ice, but apparently there are ways around this , which means downloading files ect....I found a few links, but they are quite complicated and I am worried if they are safe....

Advertisement