Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fantasy Football

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Apologies about the inactivity, was away in the US for a couple of weeks so didn't have any proper net or time to update team.

Best of luck with the rest of the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Reminder to all to set your teams, the are games tonight. I'm looking at you Rosslare Raiders with Juju on your bench!

Rosslare Raiders kicked for not setting starting lineup.

This is my last year running this, fed up of people signing up and then not bothering to do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

If u need a hand setting lineups for the inactive let me know and I'll help out

The Bogman wrote: »
    If u need a hand setting lineups for the inactive let me know and I'll help out

I don't mind setting them, just sucks the fun out of it. I generally set them by CFG rankings unless they're an obvious matchup disadvantage. Sure I beat my own team this week with one of the lineups I set for someone else :o

• Advertisement

I know. I'd imagine when you put some effort into setting your own it seems fairly pointless when you have to turn around and do 2/3 more

I didn't get to update the inactive teams this week.

Anyone have any objection to me doing it after the fact? For transparency, one of those teams was the team I was playing, I never gave them a kicker. Another team was missing an RB and a WR.

I would do what I always do - the highest projected player per CFG for Week 8 would go into the starting lineup, regardless of what they actually scored or whether they actually played or not.

Just asking here first as I usually have them set ahead of the games but didn't get to it this week. Could've sworn I did but looks like I never hit Set Lineup on them.

I didn't get to update the inactive teams this week.

Anyone have any objection to me doing it after the fact? For transparency, one of those teams was the team I was playing, I never gave them a kicker. Another team was missing an RB and a WR.

I would do what I always do - the highest projected player per CFG for Week 8 would go into the starting lineup, regardless of what they actually scored or whether they actually played or not.

Just asking here first as I usually have them set ahead of the games but didn't get to it this week. Could've sworn I did but looks like I never hit Set Lineup on them.

I've no problem with that. Whatever works best for you. And again, if you need help doing it let me know.

Also, fair play to everyone still playing for keeping this going, I enjoy it and it's a great way for keeping on top of all the CFB players/teams etc.

Advertisement