Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip: San Francisco to Dublin

Options
  • 27-07-2014 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am planning my first trip to Ireland in May 2015.
    Will someone in Dublin please do me a favor?

Since Thursday, July 24th, I have been trying to make contact with the Merrion Hotel
    for reservations.

I do not know if my emails are going into someone's spam accounts, but I am not getting a
    response. I have been trying to send emails to the person who I think handles reservations and I have been trying to send emails to the General Manager.

Could someone look in your local Dublin phone directory to find some names and telephone numbers to dial.

I just dialed the Merrion telephone number that is in an automated response:
    353 1 603 0600. It picked up, did not identify as the Merrion Hotel, and said "We are not taking calls at this time." It is 1 pm, Dublin time, on Sunday afternoon, July 27th.
    Could they really be closed and not answering.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

It's the same number as the one you posted. It might be a central reservation line that is only open until a certain time. I presume you tried the info@merrionhotel.com email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SanfranCal

Thanks. I did finally get a response.

Advertisement