Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Transfer

Options
  • 27-07-2014 1:29pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    How long does it typically take for an electronic bank transfer from Bank of Ireland to be received in a AIB account?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Sully

Thanks for your query.

When a customer makes a SEPA payment on a banking day using Bank of Ireland 365 and the payment is made before cut off time of 3.30pm, the payment will arrive with AIB the next banking day.

This link here may also come in handy regarding time frames for transfers.

Any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi Alison,
    Yeah apparently the payment was made yesterday morning around now. But on checking my account this morning, no payment arrived. I'll wait another 24hrs just to be sure.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Sully wrote: »
    Hi Alison,
    Yeah apparently the payment was made yesterday morning around now. But on checking my account this morning, no payment arrived. I'll wait another 24hrs just to be sure.

Thanks.
    Hi Sully,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

Normally with a payment made through Banking 365 before 3.30pm (within ROI) you would expect to see the credit in your account today.

If however you still haven’t received the payment by the end of the day it would be advisable to contact the person sending the payment as they can get in contact directly with BOI and then we can check the payment.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Nicola

Advertisement