Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental implants question

• 27-07-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I am hoping for some advice. I need to get 4 implants (3 molars and one premolar). I have some questions though. Looking at natural teeth you have the exposed tooth and then you have the roots of the tooth covered by the gum. The outline of these roots can be seen on the gum and I am wondering is there any outline like this on the gum with a dental implant. I know it's hard to understand what I'm trying to say.

Secondly a cap is placed over the abutment does this mean that essentially the cap is placed on top of the gum and that none of the cap does into the gum so that if your gum reseeded slightly there is no nasty gap

I noticed today that I have a little black dot on the backs of my front teeth but no pain do ye think that they could be cavities

Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement