Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post removal request.

Options
  • 27-07-2014 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi,i had an old account.I would like if possible to have a certain post removed from it.I know posts are not removed on a whim.i have gave a good reason for it.Along with proof that it would not disrupt flow of thread.

I have reported the post and asked nicely for it to remove but to no avail.I will pm the post if requested.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If the post has personal info then we will edit that out or remove the post, otherwise we won't be removing posts from threads as this disrupts the fabric of boards. Feel free to report the post and the mods will look at your request when they are online.

Not sure what you mean by old account, if you closed an account, how are we meant to know you owned that account? Anyway, that question doesn't change whether or not that account posted personal info, if it did, we will act on the request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 simply25

ok has been sorted.thanks for reply Gordon.Thread can be locked now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement