Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre to the home / cabinet?

Options
  • 27-07-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I live in Rush, Co. Dublin and came across this thread and was wondering is there an option for choosing between fibre to the cabinet vs home? I presume to the home from cabinet would provide better speeds etc, is there a charge for this?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Joseph wrote: »
    Hi there,

I live in Rush, Co. Dublin and came across this thread and was wondering is there an option for choosing between fibre to the cabinet vs home? I presume to the home from cabinet would provide better speeds etc, is there a charge for this?

Many thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Joseph

Rush is only served by fibre to the cabinet, to see if this is available to your specific address please choose a package and click on check availability: https://www.eircom.net/broadband/

[/font]
    The availability of efibre in Rush is based on the rollout of fibre cabinets, unlike regular broadband where is available upon exchange upgrade[font=Times New Roman","serif]. Not all areas in Rush will be have a cabinet installed as rollout is expected to continue in to the future.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement