Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nape piercing causing headaches?

Options
  • 27-07-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I got my nape pierced about a month ago and I've noticed since then I've been getting some sharp headaches that start at my temples and shoot to the back of my head.. Could this be caused by the piercing? It itself is healing great and has never given me any trouble.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

no

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Actually when I got my nape done I experienced headaches while it was healing.

I put it down to the fact that I always sleep on my back but couldn't when it was healing and kept twisting and turning and it was lack of sleep or sleeping with my head at an odd angle gave me the headaches.

Advertisement