Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Managers - Boards.ie League

Options
  • 27-07-2014 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd open this up, somewhere people can make suggestions on how to get new managers. Mac has already said non boards members can manage Div 4 teams. Any other ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Perhaps if lads post on there Facebook or twitter pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Just thought I'd open this up, somewhere people can make suggestions on how to get new managers. Mac has already said non boards members can manage Div 4 teams. Any other ideas?

I suppose the obvious one would be 'ask your friends'

But eh....

Think I'll stay away from that one!

Edit - on a more serious note... Could be with a thread over on the SM forums?

I suppose the obvious one would be 'ask your friends'

But eh....

Think I'll stay away from that one!

No ask away, post on twitter/Facebook etc,,

Maybe in fantasy sports area?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Mac - do you get many applications from non-boardsies for the D3 teams?
    Would it be worthwhile opening up D3 teams to them too, considering there are 10 of the 20 teams unmanaged??

If 5 were taken up, and just 1 signed up to boards for example, wouldn't it be better for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Would it be worthwhile opening up D3 teams to them too, considering there are 10 of the 20 teams unmanaged??

If 5 were taken up, and just 1 signed up to boards for example, wouldn't it be better for everyone?

It's reached the stage IMO where this is a viable option mate, there are some cracking players in D3!

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »

A lot of applicants don't reply when I reply too there applications... I hear where your coming from but let's see if we can fill D3 threw friends or boardsies etc and keep division 4 too strangers... Just for the min and see what this thread throws up

I've offered 4 jobs in div 4 too friends of mine from other worlds just now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Well this must be just a crazy coincidence! :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057261110

Someone asking for advice on some Football management games in the Soccer forum.
    You wanted to get noticed... Time to get plugging lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Well this must be just a crazy coincidence! :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057261110

Someone asking for advice on some Football management games in the Soccer forum.
    You wanted to get noticed... Time to get plugging lads :D

Only heard of this game through that thread, still learning the ropes etc, but I'd be interested in managing a team in a boards league. What I can see, A person can Manage 3 teams yes?

Only heard of this game through that thread, still learning the ropes etc, but I'd be interested in managing a team in a boards league. What I can see, A person can Manage 3 teams yes?

If you go too www.soccermanager.com and create an account (it's free and takes like 5 mins) and pm me here with the email you used too set it up I'll offer you free team in the boards.ie league

You can only manage 1 team in each game world. As a free member on soccermanager you can manage 3 teams in 3 different game worlds. It's against the rules too manage more then 1 team in any one game world

Advertisement