Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colthurst estate Lucan, suspicious potential burglar alert

Options
  • 27-07-2014 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭

There were 3 dodgy looking characters walking up and down the street at 4:50am this morning, Saturday, 27/07/2014.

My security cam recorded them, one walking down one side of the street, then the other 2 on the opposite side of the street.
    Then they all converged on a neighbours house for a minute or two and walked back the way they came.

Worth keeping an eye out, probably scoping out various houses/streets for targets.

316145.png

regards,
    CD

Comments

There were 3 dodgy looking characters walking up and down the street at 4:50am this morning, Saturday, 27/07/2014.

My security cam recorded them, one walking down one side of the street, then the other 2 on the opposite side of the street.
    Then they all converged on a neighbours house for a minute or two and walked back the way they came.

Worth keeping an eye out, probably scoping out various houses/streets for targets.

316145.png

regards,
    CD

I'd recommend reporting it to Ronanstown. Could have been checking out houses or looking for cars. They could have done something in another part of the estate. Just burn off a copy of the footage for them too.

Advertisement