Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog worms

• 27-07-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

I got my pup 2 weeks ago and the guy i bought him from said he was wormed and i believed him because his shots were up to date and he was microchiped . Everything was fine until i saw worms in his poop kind of like rice and they seemed dead so i brought him to the vet becos blood came out once and the vet gave me a tablet and said to give him 1/3 of it and the rest on august 10th. All seemed fine for a few day until today a huge worm came out in his poop, at least 3inchs long and again few hours later . And just now he went again and another long 1 but it was moving and there was loads of tiny white dots on da poop , what should i do? Bring him to vet again tomorrow? Im worried about him . He is 10 weeks old

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Take him to the vet, no one here is qualified to inform further and even if they were they couldn't. Sounds wretched for your pup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 new old poster

deffo bring him to the vets tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Ya im bringin him tomorow for def . Wil bring the big worm to show him aswel

Advertisement