Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifestyle sports

Options
  • 27-07-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi just looking for some advice, my son bought a jersey in lifestyle got it printed on the back, we were told not to wash it for 48 hrs and first wash cool, so washed it 4 days later in a 30 degree wash and the letters numbers have shrivelled up.

Took it to the shop today manager spoke with customer service and another shop, told me she had never received a complaint before not did customer service or the other shop therefore she couldn't do anything for me, I explained that I followed all the given guidelines but no luck, my son paid for this with his own money he's going for surgery shortly and for those two reasons I'm an emotional wreck because of it, is it worth my while ringing customer service? Even tho manager told me she was taking orders from them ,

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

No harm in phoning. Failing that, you can take a case to the small claims court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amymc2014

Paulw wrote: »
    No harm in phoning. Failing that, you can take a case to the small claims court.

Thanks have no experience with small claims will look it up , we shop there alot, I have over 200 euro in receipts all from the last two weeks my son was bawling in the shop really can't believe the way they dealt with it

Advertisement