Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late restaurant

Options
  • 27-07-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Anyone know a restaurant myself and girlfriend could book for 10 or after tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Jes id say your only hope would be McDonalds.. It is a shame there aren't more

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paintitblack

Milly33 wrote: »
    Jes id say your only hope would be McDonalds.. It is a shame there aren't more

Yep had no joy in the end despite umpteen phone calls. Surprised there wasn't somewhere open late, at least we'll know for next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SandStone

Yep had no joy in the end despite umpteen phone calls. Surprised there wasn't somewhere open late, at least we'll know for next time!

It's especially hard on a Sunday, but some nights of the week you could try Milano, the Bierhalle (what's their new name?) or Arthur Mayne's. Maybe a Chinese too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Something for them to address.. I love going to the cinema and then maybe something to eat so you can chat about the movie and what not and tis nearly impossible as most places are closed when the movie is over if you go in the evening.. I remember one trip to Galway and there was a loverly café/restaurant open till around one where you could get nibbles and drinks

Advertisement