Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options
  • 27-07-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I going to sign up for this its free. If anyone needs any help please PM me. If there is anyone out there who used this before. Could you tell me if I should stay away from it or is it profitable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Bizness

If it looks like a scam and quacks like a scam, it is a scam.
    Just look at the web-site, what do they actually do??!! It's not free, costs money to sign up. The free membership is a yellow pack offer.
    Another Ponzi in the vein of Banner Brokers, Chartfords, Bernie Madoff etc etc..... Might even be linked to some of them.....
    Google Argent Global Network and navigate to pages 5 and beyond on the search results to see (hint, the owners and apologists will have ensured that the first few pages on a search result are all about the company or about positive feedback about the company). Likewise google the name with scam added onto the end and navigate to page 3 and beyond.....
    These scamsters thrive on 'one born every minute', as in suckers born.....
    I am counting the minutes and hours for an defensive and abusive reply to come from a 'Argent Global Network' agent/apologist questioning my post, strangely enough with a username that has a join date of July 2014 on boards, with 0 or minimal posts.......
    If you want to throw away shekels, throw it on the 3.30 at Kempton on Saturday, at least you know the odds......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭odd1

Bizness wrote: »
    I am counting the minutes and hours for an defensive and abusive reply to come from a 'Argent Global Network' agent/apologist questioning my post, strangely enough with a username that has a join date of July 2014 on boards, with 0 or minimal posts........

You never know, this could be a chance for S&P ETF sales reps to enlighten the OP.

Maybe he would be better off buying BoI, But doesn't know how.

Inactivity fees.....

BOARDS is been ruined by these scum, who keep opening accounts with other names once banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

skulltown wrote: »
    I going to sign up for this its free. If anyone needs any help please PM me. If there is anyone out there who used this before. Could you tell me if I should stay away from it or is it profitable

I'm a member and yes, you can make money with this program.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

Have you actually started to withdraw money yet?

GenuineFan wrote: »
    Have you actually started to withdraw money yet?

Yes, I have made several withdrawals over the past few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

I am almost at thet stage. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Thanks I gave it ago no problems so far except for the updates that they are doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Is it just me or does this look exactly like banners brokers. Can I ask a serious question of anyone who invested in this, are you stupid or greedy or is it both. Just google banners brokers, just find any poor sap who lost money in BB and then ask yourself what is really different between this and BB I will give you a hint none.

If anyone can show me where I can buy advertising with this company and name 2 only 2 multinational companies that advertise with them, I will be amazed.

Just google banners brokers, just find any poor sap who lost money in BB and then ask yourself what is really different between this and BB I will give you a hint none.

So if nobody has lost money on AGN then there is a difference, yeah?
    If anyone can show me where I can buy advertising with this company and name 2 only 2 multinational companies that advertise with them, I will be amazed.

I can't post links unfortunately...go to the 'Advertise With Us' page on the AGN website.

xerpae wrote: »
    So if nobody has lost money on AGN then there is a difference, yeah?

I can't post links unfortunately...go to the 'Advertise With Us' page on the AGN website.

No one lost money with BB for a few years it's how a Ponzi scheme works, can you link to 2 multinationals who have accounts and advertise with them. Its a scam but if you want to take the risk work away.

I have gone to the site again "credit card in hand" to buy some advertising like I can do with google or yahoo for the life of me I can find no way to give them money unless I sign up for some thing that looks very like BB. I have also looked at the "legal stuff" nothing I would expect from a advertising company. Have a look at google add words legal stuff and then AGN legal stuff.

One other thing in common with BB on this site before it went funny, the posters promoting it all low poster counts, in most cases a single post a few years ago and then suddenly the only posts on BB funny that.

• Advertisement

No one lost money with BB for a few years it's how a Ponzi scheme works, can you link to 2 multinationals who have accounts and advertise with them. Its a scam but if you want to take the risk work away.

Neither of us can prove or disprove at this stage if people will lose money.
    I can't link to any multinationals but it's early days.
    One other thing in common with BB on this site before it went funny, the posters promoting it all low poster counts, in most cases a single post a few years ago and then suddenly the only posts on BB funny that.

I'm not promoting it...just answered the original poster's questions.
    I couldn't give a toss if some people think it's a scam and aren't going to join!

Neither of us can prove or disprove at this stage if people will lose money.
    I can't link to any multinationals but it's early days.

I'm not promoting it...just answered the original poster's questions.
    I couldn't give a toss if some people think it's a scam and aren't going to join!

Here is a challenge contact Nike marketing and ask them have they ever heard of AGN and do they know their logo is being used on AGN,

Just look back over your posts and tell me again with a straight face you are not promoting. I say a number of people getting burned by BB people I warned away and now new muppets are in town, to the early adapters get your money and run and don't entice your friends and family its a sure way to lose them.

Here is a challenge contact Nike marketing and ask them have they ever heard of AGN and do they know their logo is being used on AGN,

Just look back over your posts and tell me again with a straight face you are not promoting. I say a number of people getting burned by BB people I warned away and now new muppets are in town, to the early adapters get your money and run and don't entice your friends and family its a sure way to lose them.

I'm not interested in your challenge...why don't you take it?
    So I've promoted it because my response to the OP was positive?

I'm not interested in your challenge...why don't you take it?
    So I've promoted it because my response to the OP was positive?

Afraid to discover its a fraud a simple little test a email to nike, and you promote it because you have 6 posts 5 defending this scam and 1 from over 2 years ago about UL look if it looks and smells like dog poo thats exactly what it is i dont need to taste it to make sure. BTW its funny how AGN and BB both set up in Belize.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/it-s-illegal-to-sign-up-to-a-company-that-s-a-pyra-1679223.html

also look at this page, this comment is interesting from 4 months ago "By the way, I suspect that Nike will shut the site down for trademark violations on the splash page. If not Nike, then Samsung, if not Samsung, then Dannon." exactly the sme companies now on its splash page funny that.

but dont take my wrd for it http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-network-review-10-2400-ponzi-hybrid/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-suspend-us-recruitment-i-payout-withdrawals/

Afraid to discover its a fraud a simple little test a email to nike, and you promote it because you have 6 posts 5 defending this scam and 1 from over 2 years ago about UL look if it looks and smells like dog poo thats exactly what it is i dont need to taste it to make sure.

I'm not going to be e-mailing Nike because I don't have to prove anything nor want to prove anything. Are you prepared to carry out the 'simple little test'?
    I simply started by stating that I'm a member, I believe money can be made in it and that I've made withdrawals.

You probably think you've caught me out...good for you.
    I haven't made any unreasonable claims about this program and am not in a position to defend it as my knowledge is limited.

I'm not going to be e-mailing Nike because I don't have to prove anything nor want to prove anything. Are you prepared to carry out the 'simple little test'?
    I simply started by stating that I'm a member, I believe money can be made in it and that I've made withdrawals.

You probably think you've caught me out...good for you.
    I haven't made any unreasonable claims about this program and am not in a position to defend it as my knowledge is limited.

Well you need to realise you are involved in a scam. Because that is exactly what it is and I hope you have not enticed your buddies to get involved. Im not trying to catch you out im trying to show you exactly what you are involved in.

Well you need to realise you are involved in a scam. Because that is exactly what it is and I hope you have not enticed your buddies to get involved. Im not trying to catch you out im trying to show you exactly what you are involved in.

I don't think it is a scam but it's nice that you're concerned about the welfare of my mates!

I don't think it is a scam but it's nice that you're concerned about the welfare of my mates!

Well do me a favour unlike all the BB shrills who unregistered on this site, if i am proved correct stick around for the told you so, if this is still running and making a profit in 2 years i will do the same and you can tell me i told you so, i will even buy you a nights drink if im wrong, but you do the same if you are wrong BTW i drink Dom.

Well do me a favour unlike all the BB shrills who unregistered on this site, if i am proved correct stick around for the told you so, if this is still running and making a profit in 2 years i will do the same and you can tell me i told you so, i will even buy you a nights drink if im wrong, but you do the same if you are wrong BTW i drink Dom.

I drink Buckfast...throw in a packet of cigarettes and it's a deal.

I drink Buckfast...throw in a packet of cigarettes and it's a deal.

Deal done I will even throw in a carton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 crankun

how sad it must be to be afraid of failure. in every business, large or small , multi level marketing ,there is a risk. However you can decide the level you wish to take. My advise , do not risk what you cannot afford to lose. That goes for every business.
    Make up your own mind. check things out . and don't be put off by people who are afraid of failure and who are also afraid YOU may succeed!
    Good luck .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

crankun wrote: »
    how sad it must be to be afraid of failure. in every business, large or small , multi level marketing ,there is a risk. However you can decide the level you wish to take. My advise , do not risk what you cannot afford to lose. That goes for every business.
    Make up your own mind. check things out . and don't be put off by people who are afraid of failure and who are also afraid YOU may succeed!
    Good luck .

Welcome crankun.
    I'm assuming that you registered here to support/promote AGN and I'm assuming that you are a member. Can you (or any of the other members) explain to me how this works in simple English, how much you have to invest, what you have to do for your investment, how quickly and easily you can get your money back out.

I have never been afraid of failure (I wouldn't want to be as my life is littered with a string of failures - as well as some successes) but I do have a genuine dislike of scams (and scammers) and the impact they can have on what are inevitably vulnerable victims.

Good luck .

I am self employed I have set up and run a number of business including one that had turned over millions per year and employed 120 people, so fear of failure is not an issue but scam artists is an issue. I had to deal professionally with the fall out from BB and know people who lost thousands I also met some of the promotors of that scam AGN is a scam if people can't see that they are I am sad to say stupid.

Hi Cute Hoor,
    Yes I am a member. It is very easy to join and you can join for free. you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week . at that time you will have to pay a registration fee of $10. You do NOT have to buy any packs in the future,but you can .
    You can leave your earnings grow to purchase packs , so you are NOT out of pocket .
    I would be delighted to explain everything to you in greater detail , so please private message me and I will give you my private details.

Hi Cute Hoor,
    Yes I am a member. It is very easy to join and you can join for free. you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week . at that time you will have to pay a registration fee of $10. You do NOT have to buy any packs in the future,but you can .
    You can leave your earnings grow to purchase packs , so you are NOT out of pocket .
    I would be delighted to explain everything to you in greater detail , so please private message me and I will give you my private details.

Will you personally guarantee and indemnify any person you contact on boards for any loss they make from this scam.

How can anyone make a loss if they join for free. ? The registration fee of $10 is the only cost,
    but it is offset by 1st weeks income of $10. But just to be sure , I will personally guarantee they
    will NOT lose that $10.
    I do appreciate your reservations about AGN, especially after people lost money with BB and indeed plenty of other similar companies. It is not a scam , that I know , but again
    I would advise , join for free , and you can't lose anything!

How can anyone make a loss if they join for free. ? The registration fee of $10 is the only cost,
    but it is offset by 1st weeks income of $10. But just to be sure , I will personally guarantee they
    will NOT lose that $10.
    I do appreciate your reservations about AGN, especially after people lost money with BB and indeed plenty of other similar companies. It is not a scam , that I know , but again
    I would advise , join for free , and you can't lose anything!

BB said exactly the same thing for this scam to work greed kicks in its really simple.

...you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week .

The free ad pack is being scrapped, from Friday 8th August.

best of luck to you pro hoc vice, you sound like a decent guy ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Hi Cute Hoor,

I think I'm more confused than ever!!
    So I join for free, do nothing for 60 days, then pay a $10 registration fee and after that I get $10 a week without any further investment, is this it, this sounds very generous, do I have to do anything to get this $10 per week and if so what exactly do I have to do? Can I take my $10 out every week, just to be sure like.

For anybody thinking of 'investing' here I would suggest reading the enclosed. I was trying to find a 'whose who' for the company, always nice to know who the key people in the company are, only name I could come up with was Victor Rival. Maybe you could post up a list of the directors, ceo, chair etc.

http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-network-review-10-2400-ponzi-hybrid/
    http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-suspend-us-recruitment-i-payout-withdrawals/

TREAD VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement