Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    Scam Scam Scam Scam.

Care to elaborate?
    zpehtsfd wrote: »
    Get lost mopow & xerpae you parasites.

Name calling...good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭CashMoney

Oh man, this thread is painful reading. Anybody who really actually believes that this is some kind of legitimate business needs their head examined.

I would say who the fuk actually believes this sh1t, but the unfortunate thing is I personally know people who would be naïve enough to fall for this nonsense.

Therefore I feel the responsibility to anybody who reads this, that I may or may not know, to shout this message.

Do not get sucked in by this complete and utter scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Lads its a scam and how long before it appears on Liveline?. A mate of mine tried to rope me in but it had the smell of BB, so I declined. Any of the links I find that are supposed to give you info don't work, 2 examples are below.

FAQ

How to advertise on Argent Global Network

Can anyone tell me what companies advertise with AGN?. Any youtube videos I see explaining about how to place your ads only show ads promoting AGN.

CashMoney wrote: »
    Do not get sucked in by this complete and utter scam.

You're wasting your time with your misguided advice.
    There are over 3000 Irish AGN members and the AGN site has an Alexa ranking of 279 in Ireland at the moment.

skimpydoo wrote: »
    Any of the links I find that are supposed to give you info don't work, 2 examples are below.

"FAQ"

Where did you find this link...on the AGN site itself?
    "How to advertise on Argent Global Network"

Can anyone tell me what companies advertise with AGN?. Any youtube videos I see explaining about how to place your ads only show ads promoting AGN.

The new site has been up less than a week...it will improve.

• Advertisement

xerpae wrote: »
    Where did you find this link...on the AGN site itself?

The new site has been up less than a week...it will improve.

I found that link on Google

As a web designer the first thing you do is testing to make sure that there are no bugs and you never say " The new site has been up less than a week...it will improve." As a website of a company that supposedly makes big money and has a high Alexa ranking everything should be 2 clicks away. As one of their main income streams is advertising, how come there is no links or details for companies to advertise with them, and why has FAQ gone?. This are 2 things that should be 2 clicks away and if they existed would be the 2 most visited pages on their website discounting the homepage.

I found that link on Google

As a web designer the first thing you do is testing to make sure that there are no bugs and you never say " The new site has been up less than a week...it will improve." As a website of a company that supposedly makes big money and has a high Alexa ranking everything should be 2 clicks away. As one of their main income streams is advertising, how come there is no links or details for companies to advertise with them, and why has FAQ gone?. This are 2 things that should be 2 clicks away and if they existed would be the 2 most visited pages on their website discounting the homepage.

Stick to the site itself, not what you find via Google.
    Too bad if the site isn't up to your standards!
    Who told you that the company makes big money and that one of their main income streams is advertising?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

Who told you that the company makes big money and that one of their main income streams is advertising?

So what does this company do then? How does the company make money? How does a member make money?

jjpep wrote: »
    So what does this company do then? How does the company make money? How does a member make money?

It's more about what the company will do and will make money from...advertising.

Well its more than just my standards, ask other website designers. It also looks like the new website has taken down any pages that give more info and the search option does not work well. Also the advertise button at the top of the page works.

As regards the advertising income streams, every youtube video about you guys talks about placing ads daily so it's obvious that advertising is a major income stream.

• Advertisement

It's more about what the company will do and will make money from...advertising.

Still don't understand, can you elaborate?

I thought you just said advertising was not one of their main income streams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

mobow wrote: »
    I know A member who put $10 into it and earns $1000 weekly, He takes $300 to $600 and leave rest in, it not as good as it sounds.............you have to work for it and the packs expire.

How are they making the money to pay him out 300-600 a week from whom is that profit coming.

Thats the idea, you are not meant to understand and a few gullible people will believe any explanation given to them.

You're wasting your time with your misguided advice.
    There are over 3000 Irish AGN members and the AGN site has an Alexa ranking of 279 in Ireland at the moment.

As did bBwhat do they sell, simple question if it's membership it's a scam.

Money from Advertising with companies that don't tract it really.

Of course it's not it's a Ponzi scheme and he is a con artist and I hope he dies me for defamation as I will happily bankrupt the sucker.

Of course it's not it's a Ponzi scheme and he is a con artist and I hope he dies me for defamation as I will happily bankrupt the sucker.
    I know its a Ponzi scheme and the advertising is just a front as I already showed with ads promoting themselves.

As regards the advertising income streams, every youtube video about you guys talks about placing ads daily so it's obvious that advertising is a major income stream.

Advertising will be a major income stream.

What do you not get? The company will make money from advertising...future tense.

• Advertisement

No I responded to your "As one of their main income streams is advertising".
    That isn't the case at present.

As did bBwhat do they sell, simple question if it's membership it's a scam.
    Money from Advertising with companies that don't tract it really.

First things first...lay off the DOM. I hope your spelling and grammatical mistakes are a result of your liquor soaked brain.
    "Dies me for defamation"...you clown, are you on drugs also?

First things first...lay off the DOM. I hope your spelling and grammatical mistakes are a result of your liquor soaked brain.
    "Dies me for defamation"...you clown, are you on drugs also?

It's called an iPhone well know problem auto correct. Getting angry are you?

No I responded to your "As one of their main income streams is advertising".
    That isn't the case at present.

So what is it's income stream and how much profit does it make per quarter per accounts.

What do you not get? The company will make money from advertising...future tense.

So it does not have accounts with advertisers so how is it paying members.

It's called an iPhone well know problem auto correct. Getting angry are you?

No, I was just concerned that you might have alcohol dependency issues.

I don't get how this whole thing works - can you explain? If I'm following this right members are making money now but your saying the company isn't making money yet?

So what is it's income stream and how much profit does it make per quarter per accounts.

Money from members and investors. No idea how much profit it makes and don't really care to be honest.

No, I was just concerned that you might have alcohol dependency issues.

I that yup defo have that that thanks for thinking of me.

• Advertisement

I don't get how this whole thing works - can you explain? If I'm following this right members are making money now but your saying the company isn't making money yet?

Correct...members are making money and I don't think there is appreciable money (if any) coming in from advertising at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement