Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

That answer may not go down so well with a jury.

Care factor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

xerpae wrote: »
    Care factor?

?

?

Means "I don't care".
    Can I just remind you...this is a discussion forum. Even it was a Ponzi or pyramid, there is nothing illegal about discussing it.

Means "I don't care".
    Can I just remind you...this is a discussion forum. Even it was a Ponzi or pyramid, there is nothing illegal about discussing it.

I never said there was I said it is illegal to promote it I for one believe you are promoting it, but as I said it matters not what I think that's a jury's call.

I never said there was I said it is illegal to promote it I for one believe you are promoting it, but as I said it matters not what I think that's a jury's call.

It is neither a Ponzi or pyramid.
    I have no interest in promoting it here but if I chose to, there would not be any repercussions.

• Advertisement

It is neither a Ponzi or pyramid.
    I have no interest in promoting it here but if I chose to, there would not be any repercussions.

Then nothing to worry about, I for one believe it is a scam a Ponzi and a pyramid scheme.

Then nothing to worry about, I for one believe it is a scam a Ponzi and a pyramid scheme.

You're entitled to your opinion.
    Myself and 300,000 others are comfortable with it.

You're entitled to your opinion.
    Myself and 300,000 others are comfortable with it.

And of course 300,000 have never been wrong.

jjpep wrote: »
    If there's no ill intentions I guess selling to family and friends won't be an issue, right....

Not so simple...there is risk involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

You would not know there was risk from reading your early posts.

• Advertisement

What are the risks by your own admission you have no idea what it does or the legal issues surrounding it.

ok, last go then. Explain how this 'business' works.
    What is it then? Explain how it works.

In a nutshell:
    A member can buy advertisement packages and earn commission on those packages by placing ads for AGN in order to drive traffic to the website and by doing so, increasing the company's Alexa ranking.
    A member can also make commission by referring other members.

skimpydoo wrote: »
    You would not there was risk from reading your early posts.

Could you give me an example?

In a nutshell:
    A member can buy advertisement packages and earn commission on those packages by placing ads for AGN in order to drive traffic to the website and by doing so, increasing the company's Alexa ranking.

So where does the profit come from because you just described a pyramid scheme.

What are the risks by your own admission you have no idea what it does or the legal issues surrounding it.

I'm struggling to believe you are a lawyer.
    Can you repost that with punctuation.

So where does the profit come from because you just described a pyramid scheme.

The profit will come from advertising along with a few other streams...a payment processor for instance.

In a nutshell:

Also from Alexa,

"What are Estimated Site Metrics?
    Not all websites implement our on-site analytics and publish the results. For these sites, we show estimated metrics based on traffic patterns across the web as a whole. We identify these patterns by looking at the activity of millions of web users throughout the world, and using data normalization to correct for any biases.

The more traffic a site gets, the more data we have to calculate estimated metrics. Estimates are more reliable the closer a site is to being ranked #1. Global traffic ranks of 100,000+ are subject to large fluctuations and should be considered rough estimates."

Why don't AGN implement on-site analytics and publish the results.

The profit will come from advertising along with a few other streams...a payment processor for instance.

But I thought you said they had no advertisers. Payment processor will charge the company upto 4% to process the payment even if it gives the company back a quarter of that charge that's does not a profit make.

I'm struggling to believe you are a lawyer.
    Can you repost that with punctuation.

I'm struggling to believe you invested in this scam, thankfully bad spelling and punctuation is not a criminal activity but promoting this thing is.

But I thought you said they had no advertisers. Payment processor will charge the company upto 4% to process the payment even if it gives the company back a quarter of that charge that's does not a profit make.

I said the profit will come from advertisers. The payment processor was an example...ArgentPay.

• Advertisement

Why don't AGN implement on-site analytics and publish the results.

How the fcuk would I know?!

In a nutshell:
    You do realise that every 6 months Google change their algorithms and the next one might decrease your google ranking or ban you from appearing in a Google search if they decide the way you drive traffic to your site is dubious.

I'm struggling to believe you invested in this scam, thankfully bad spelling and punctuation is not a criminal activity but promoting this thing is.

I don't consider it to be a scam. It's not a criminal activity to promote something that is not illegal.

You do realise that every 6 months Google change their algorithms and the next one might decrease your google ranking or ban you from appearing in a Google search if they decide the way you drive traffic to your site is dubious.

AGN has over 300,000 members and will continue to grow...I can't see there being any issues.

I said the profit will come from advertisers. The payment processor was an example...ArgentPay.

Again what advertisers, and how will the payment processor earn enough money to pay back the returns, from their max 4% cut which is taken from the company. So they process €1,000 the company gets €960 max the processor get €40. So now the person who paid the money earns money every week, let's say the payment processor gives all €40 back, say the person gets €10 a week well after 4 weeks where is the profit coming from.

AGN has over 300,000 members and will continue to grow...I can't see there being any issues.

Yes selling what and there you go promoting it again.

Again what advertisers, and how will the payment processor earn enough money to pay back the returns, from their max 4% cut which is taken from the company. So they process €1,000 the company gets €960 max the processor get €40. So now the person who paid the money earns money every week, let's say the payment processor gives all €40 back week say the person gets €10 a week well after 4 weeks where is the profit coming from.

The advertisers that will come on board. That last sentence was in the future tense.
    I never claimed that the payment processor would earn enough money to pay back the returns...I repeat, it is an example of an additional income stream.

Yes selling what and there you go promoting it again.

There I go responding to skimpy's post about rankings.
    Do you have comprehension issues?

Amazon has a 3 million plus affiliates and they all got banned by Googles Penguin algorithm that was released last year.

• Advertisement

Amazon has a 3 million plus affiliates and they all got banned by Googles Penguin algorithm that was released last year.

I can't see how that would affect AGN's performance.
    They have over 300,000 members propping up the Alexa ranking which is what matters when it comes to advertising.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement