Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

One other point worth mentioning why did they not allow members to be paid via paypal?. By using AGN's own payment and e-wallet system the money stays with them. Sure you get a debit card but its linked to their system. If you get paid via paypal they won't have access to your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

xerpae wrote: »
    There I go responding to skimpy's post about rankings.
    Do you have comprehension issues?

Nope I really think you have an issue with that, I think you are promoting what's so hard to get about that, I really think you are breaking the law also not difficult and I really think this is a scam, now slag my spelling, grammar and punctuation all you want but I think you are involved in a Ponzi, if you don't like what I think you can always put me on ignore.

I can't see how that would affect AGN's performance.
    They have over 300,000 members propping up the Alexa ranking which is what matters when it comes to advertising.

But who is advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

skimpydoo wrote: »
    One other point worth mentioning why did they not allow members to be paid via paypal?

Too many restrictions with PayPal...limits and account locks.

Amazon has a 3 million plus affiliates and they all got banned by Googles Penguin algorithm that was released last year.

That sounds interesting must look that up.

• Advertisement

I can't see how that would affect AGN's performance.
    They have over 300,000 members propping up the Alexa ranking which is what matters when it comes to advertising.
    Well if Google decide how they get their Alexa ranking is not to their liking you get banned. A friend of mine stores his photo's on flickr and links that to one of his websites. Google banned his site as they said the photo's were not his and he was copying information from elsewhere. I know thats nuts but it just goes to show anything can happen.

Because of international money laundering, funny though how those restrictions don't stop many of the Fortune 500 companies using PayPal.

The only restriction I see is once they pay you money its nearly impossible to get it back.

But who is advertising.

I mean that the Alexa ranking is important to AGN as opposed to the Google ranking. The more members, the higher the Alexa ranking.

That sounds interesting must look that up.
    A friend of mine was an affiliate and Google told him that his website was not original and that he copied everything from Amazon which is why they banned him.

• Advertisement

Well if Google decide how they get their Alexa ranking is not to their liking you get banned. A friend of mine stores his photo's on flickr and links that to one of his websites. Google banned his site as they said the photo's were not his and he was copying information from elsewhere. I know thats nuts but it just goes to show anything can happen.

Alexa is a subsidiary of Amazon.

But who is advertising.
    The ads are all links to AGN to get traffic to their site. A version of backlinks which Google are not fond of.

The only restriction I see is once they pay you money its nearly impossible to get it back.

I don't understand what you mean. You can transfer money from the processors that AGN use to your bank account.

Alexa is a subsidiary of Amazon.
    I know that Amazon own Alexa but you do realise that the ads can only be placed on 6-9 websites which Google does not like.

I don't understand what you mean. You can transfer money from the processors that AGN use to your bank account.
    Well I only see mention of a Master Debitcard which you can use to access your money hence why I mentioned they have more access to your money.

I mean that the Alexa ranking is important to AGN as opposed to the Google ranking. The more members, the higher the Alexa ranking.

And how does that equate to profit BBC.CO.UK is at number 60 according to alexa, so what.

Nope I really think you have an issue with that, I think you are promoting what's so hard to get about that, I really think you are breaking the law also not difficult and I really think this is a scam, now slag my spelling, grammar and punctuation all you want but I think you are involved in a Ponzi, if you don't like what I think you can always put me on ignore.

I'm not going to put you on ignore for your opinion.
    I have not made a cent from AGN by referral. I have received commission from advertisement packages.
    I have not pm'd anyone nor asked anyone to pm me with regard to AGN. I do not think that there would be anything to be gained by promoting AGN here...drop in the ocean.

I'm not going to put you on ignore for your opinion.
    I have not made a cent from AGN by referral. I have received commission from advertisement packages.
    I have not pm'd anyone nor asked anyone to pm me with regard to AGN. I do not think that there would be anything to be gained by promoting AGN here...drop in the ocean.

So then leave.

Well I only see mention of a Master Debitcard which you can use to access your money hence why I mentioned they have more access to your money.

Even if was only the Debit MasterCard, AGN would not have access to the funds once you've loaded them onto the card.

So then leave.

Sweet Jesus. I am here to discuss AGN.

• Advertisement

Even if was only the Debit MasterCard, AGN would not have access to the funds once you've loaded them onto the card.
    Wrong they would as the card is linked to their payment gateway and they can easily block your card or get a glitch on the system leaving you with no access to your money.

And how does that equate to profit BBC.CO.UK is at number 60 according to alexa, so what.

BBC receives their funding from television licences not advertising.

Wrong they would as the card is linked to their payment gateway and they can easily block your card or get a glitch on the system leaving you with no access to your money.

I disagree but if it is the case just transfer into your bank account.
    I have had no issues with withdrawals so far.

BBC received their funding from television licences not advertising.
    Wrong again they have advertising on their website and they also publish magazines that have ads on them.

Wrong again they have advertising on their website and they also publish magazines that have ads on them.

From the bbc.com/faq:
    "You will have noticed that the BBC website features a limited amount of advertising when viewed from outside the UK."

It's more about the licences.

From the bbc.com/faq:
    "You will have noticed that the BBC website features a limited amount of advertising when viewed from outside the UK."

What about their magazines?.

From the bbc.com/faq:

Exactly it's not an add company like google yet its number 60. http://mashable.com/2013/08/28/online-ad-revenues/

Some interesting reading. Huge names with proven models that people give serious money to, where is AGN going to make the money it needs to give people the returns it promises even google is not giving those returns.

What about their magazines?.

BBC Magazines was sold to Immediate Media Company in 2011.

Exactly it's not an add company like google yet its number 60.

It doesn't matter about the ranking...it's mainly funded from television licences.
    That's just how the BBC operates, it's not because they can't advertise.

• Advertisement

It doesn't matter about the ranking...it's mainly funded from television licences.
    That's just how the BBC operates, it's not because they can't advertise.

No but its a global company it is at number 60, it sells advertising, http://advertising.bbcworldwide.com, And http://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/jul/12/bbc-worldwide-reports-record-profits, "Revenues at the digital media division, which includes bbc.com, investments in two digital startups and a games unit, increased 87% year on year to £27m. Total digital sales rose 31.5% to £82m." That is the revenue from number 60 with a business plan a world wide brand, what has AGN.

AGN is at number 1,639, its number 239 in Rissia its higest score, look at facebook it is 2 in world 2 in USA Google is number 1 they both have the vast majority of add traffic but it's not because the have high scores it's because they are very good at driving traffic from advertising having a high score does not make you money having a good product does so I ask again what its product we are pages into this all we have so far is members get paid by members (Ponzi) or investors (not identified) and they do this to drive a web ranking with no aim.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement