Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

xerpae wrote: »
    Please do, I'd love to see the outcome.

Bet you would.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

And where does it come from, how can a company that has no book of account that did not exist until a short time ago with no visible revenue stream give such returns.

He DOESN'T know where. It's PATHETIC really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

And where does it come from, how can a company that has no book of account that did not exist until a short time ago with no visible revenue stream give such returns.

Post #89

Post #89

"Money from members and investors. No idea how much profit it makes and don't really care to be honest."

As stated if money from members is paying a return to other members then its a ponzi, if money is coming from investors its a fraud on investors. Its that simple by your own admission you are involved in a ponzi scheme and a possible fraud.

So we are clear there is no advertising revenue and no revenue from any other source other than Members fees and investors share purchase.

"Money from members and investors. No idea how much profit it makes and don't really care to be honest."

As stated if money from members is paying a return to other members then its a ponzi, if money is coming from investors its a fraud on investors. Its that simple by your own admission you are involved in a ponzi scheme and a possible fraud.

So we are clear there is no advertising revenue and no revenue from any other source other than Members fees and investors share purchase.

The company is not planning on only ever paying members with other member's money.
    As I already wrote, the company will pay out to members whatever way it can in the early stages.
    This is not a Ponzi scheme.

• Advertisement

The company is not planning on only ever paying members with other member's money.
    As I already wrote, the company will pay out to members whatever way it can in the early stages.
    This is not a Ponzi scheme.

It does not matter what they plan on doing they have no income stream they are using members money to pay other members huge returns, that is the very definition of a Ponzi if you think otherwise then I really give up as you are blinded by greed.

It does not matter what they plan on doing they have no income stream they are using members money to pay other members huge returns, that is the very definition of a Ponzi if you think otherwise then I really give up as you are blinded by greed.

In Ponzi schemes investors are duped...AGN is not trying to deceive its members.
    The end justifies the means as far as I'm concerned.

In Ponzi schemes investors are duped...AGN is not trying to deceive its members.
    The end justifies the means as far as I'm concerned.

The end is what, how are 300,000 people going to get their money back, plus the promised payouts. Really you are deluded, I can say no more I have rung AGS to report this matter, I really think Boards should do something about this fraud, and should if requested release IP of any person on Boards who is found to be promoting this Ponzi.

I have rung AGS to report this matter...

Let us know how you get on!

Let us know how you get on!

No.

• Advertisement

The end is what, how are 300,000 people going to get their money back, plus the promised payouts.

It's closer to 320,000 and there are income streams coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

It's closer to 320,000 and there are income streams coming.

But right now there's none but everyone is getting money out anyway....

Ponzi.

but you know that already don't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

It's an obvious scam. What is their business model and do they have a long term business plan?. A long term business plan would reveal how they are going to pay members. No business man/woman who was sane would invest in a business that will pay out to members whatever way it can in the early stages.
    If you were to go on Dragons Den and look for investment you would be laughed out of the room.
    Anybody on here defending AGN are relatively new members aka shills who signed up to promote and defend AGN.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 mobow

A webinar with Victor.

There are some major changes happening with AGN, A run down of what's going on.

• Last month a US attorney was hired to aid in being compliant in the US.
    • The reason is that if you are compliant in the US, you are more accepted worldwide.
    • Of the 300,000app current members, about 3%-5% are US based.
    • AGN will not be accepting new members from the US until AGN is compliant.
    • Suspension is expected to last 2 to 4 weeks.
    • Suspension will begin tonight at midnight. Current US members unaffected.
    • Many new changes starting tonight and continuing for the next 4 weeks or so.
    • AGN will begin adding more compliant platforms to website.
    • AGN home page will be overhauled to become more of an advertising platform.
    • I-payout will no longer be supported for withdraws, deposits still ok.
    • ArgentPay is the new internal AGN payment ewallet.
    • Funds currently in I-payout ewallet will be migrated over to ArgentPay.
    • ArgentPay registration will begin tomorrow. A link to register will be provided on AGN website.
    • ArgentPay is expected to generate and estimated $10 million annually, which will be used to support the company and for revenue share. (paying membership commissions)
    • Hired Advertisement consultant to help work on the website layout.
    • Adding a recruiting/marketing system, features based on your membership level. Silver will be a basic system and adding features through Gold up to Diamond, (more robust). Will be called AGN123.
    • Recruiting/Marketing system will ease sponsoring. Will walk new member through getting everything set up and getting started. Implemented some time this week.
    • Adding a Blogging system, (about 3 weeks out). Member will be able to blog instead of post ads to classifieds. Each blog will have ad space on it and some form of 3rd party monetization (ie: adsense or other).
    • Adspace will be owned and sold by AGN. Member will get commission from sale of adspace generated from their blog.
    • 1 blog post will qualify member for 3 days, 2 will qualify member for the week.
    • There will be changes in the future to the way packages are purchased. Actual compensation will not change dramatically, just the manner in which they are purchased. This is for compliance. (technicalities).

After the call, Victor took some questions. To hear him speak put any doubts I had to ease. He comes off as very honest and straight forward. Inspires confidence you might say. He assured everyone on the call that all these changes are because they want to make sure there are no problems in the future and to ensure the longevity of this company.

I am A member and believe him.

mobow wrote: »
    A webinar with Victor.

• The reason is that if you are compliant in the US, you are more accepted worldwide.
    • ArgentPay registration will begin tomorrow. A link to register will be provided on AGN website.
    • ArgentPay is expected to generate and estimated $10 million annually, which will be used to support the company and for revenue share. (paying membership commissions)
    • Adding a recruiting/marketing system, features based on your membership level. Silver will be a basic system and adding features through Gold up to Diamond, (more robust). Will be called AGN123.
    • Recruiting/Marketing system will ease sponsoring. Will walk new member through getting everything set up and getting started. Implemented some time this week.
    • Adding a Blogging system, (about 3 weeks out). Member will be able to blog instead of post ads to classifieds. Each blog will have ad space on it and some form of 3rd party monetization (ie: adsense or other).
    • Adspace will be owned and sold by AGN. Member will get commission from sale of adspace generated from their blog.
    • 1 blog post will qualify member for 3 days, 2 will qualify member for the week.
    • There will be changes in the future to the way packages are purchased. Actual compensation will not change dramatically, just the manner in which they are purchased. This is for compliance. (technicalities).

After the call, Victor took some questions. To hear him speak put any doubts I had to ease. He comes off as very honest and straight forward. Inspires confidence you might say. He assured everyone on the call that all these changes are because they want to make sure there are no problems in the future and to ensure the longevity of this company.

where does the money come from, of course he sounds honest he is a con man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

A webinar with Victor.

You do realise realise that it's not a given that you will get Google ads on the site, and also will you get to see the analytics of any blog you create to see how much money you are due from Google Ads. As a blogger I know that you have to have interesting content if people are to visit your blog. You do also realise that Google Ads should automatically appear on a blog post after it is posted. If you have to ad in the Google Ads code yourself, then you will have to have your own Google Ads account and you won't get that as you don't have your own blog or website. Also as the site is not a pure blogging platform like blogspot, Google Ads won't happen.

If you have over 300,000 members blogging thats a hell of a lot blogs. What will members be blogging about and do you think visitors will view any blogs?. If blogs are viewed will Google Ads be clicked?.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

I just listened to a full AGN Presentation by Victor and i counted about 10 times where he said (paraphrasing) "i would advise people to buy the Diamond Premium membership". Well imagine promoting the most expensive package they have. ;)

This Victor guy is a SHILL. The whole "advertising platform" is a RED HERRING. The website is a joke. AGN has ZERO revenue stream. AGN are funded by MEMBERS and they use this money to pay existing MEMBERS = PONZI SCHEME.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭CashMoney

I just read through the Banners Broker thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056789845

Anybody who reads that and tells me this is in any way different is a damned liar and deserves what they get.

Anyway judging how that played out, the evidence is that this one is getting to the critical fallout stage. They have massive numbers, presumably stockpiles of cash built up and will want to start holding on to it now.

Who wants to predict what will come next? Have the seminars started yet?Maybe a change to the complicated payment scheme that starts to have technical difficulties with payments?

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    This Victor guy is a SHILL.

Victor is the CEO ye muppet.

CashMoney wrote: »
    I just read through the Banners Broker thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056789845

Anybody who reads that and tells me this is in any way different is a damned liar and deserves what they get.

Banners Broker is a scam and has understandably made a lot of people in Ireland nervous about joining another online opportunity.

• Advertisement

Banners Broker is a scam and has understandably made a lot of people in Ireland nervous about joining another online opportunity.

This is a scam also. It is exactly the same. I really hope the law catches up with you.

I can't accept that you do not know this is a scam, so at this stage, I believe you to be complicit in it's promotion.

jjpep wrote: »
    But right now there's none but everyone is getting money out anyway....

Ponzi.

but you know that already don't you.

A Ponzi scheme involves deceit to convince someone to invest money that won't actually be invested.
    This is not happening in AGN.

The whole "advertising platform" is a RED HERRING. The website is a joke. AGN has ZERO revenue stream. AGN are funded by MEMBERS and they use this money to pay existing MEMBERS = PONZI SCHEME.

This needs to be repeated again, and again.
    The whole "advertising platform" is a RED HERRING. The website is a joke. AGN has ZERO revenue stream. AGN are funded by MEMBERS and they use this money to pay existing MEMBERS = PONZI SCHEME.

A Ponzi scheme involves deceit to convince someone to invest money that won't actually be invested.
    This is not happening in AGN.

You see, I cannot believe you are actually that stupid, that is why I believe you are playing the game. I assuming you are hoping to jump ship with some cash before it blows up? You'd probably want to do it soon.

They have received millions in 'investment'. Where have they invested it? They have produced jack shlt.

You see, I cannot believe you are actually that stupid, that is why I believe you are playing the game. I assuming you are hoping to jump ship with some cash before it blows up? You'd probably want to do it soon.

What claims have AGN made that are deceitful?
    I'm going nowhere.

What claims have AGN made that are deceitful?
    I'm going nowhere.

So you're trying to tell me that any similarities to the likes of Banners Broker are purely coincidental?

So you're trying to tell me that any similarities to the likes of Banners Broker are purely coincidental?

Can you answer the question - what claims have AGN made that are deceitful?

Ugh, you are a parasite.

Where do I start? Well presumably they have said they are not a Ponzi scheme. That's pretty deceitful as it clearly is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

The whole premise basically. That its a legit business that's not a ponzi scheme.

But again, you know that. Your either trying to drum up interest or just trolling. Which is fine really, the more of a spotlight put on scams like this the better.

• Advertisement

Ugh, you are a parasite.

Where do I start? Well presumably they have said they are not a Ponzi scheme. That's pretty deceitful as it clearly is.

Mother of God...what a retarded response with "presumably" and fcuk all else.
    Come back when you've got something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement