Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels with Self Catering in Mayo/Sligo

Options
  • 27-07-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a hotel in Mayo/Sligo direction with a self catering option and a swimming pool. I've got 2 kids so the hotel room doesn't really work but I'd like to get the facilities aswell. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Broche07 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a hotel in Mayo/Sligo direction with a self catering option and a swimming pool. I've got 2 kids so the hotel room doesn't really work but I'd like to get the facilities aswell. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mulranny have that i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Breaffy House have apartments attached I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I've stayed in the breaffy house lodges twice. Lovely little place, ours had a double room and a triple. Would definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Mount Falcon in Ballina

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Broche07

Super, thanks everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

The Clarion in Sligo have apartments, also the Broadhaven in Belmullet do adjoining rooms at a reasonable rate and have a fab pool.

Advertisement