Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Businnes Idea! :) - ADVICE NEEDED!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

pedronomix wrote: »
    Please be specific, as to which post on this thread you refer. Perish the thought that any prejudice may be at play here!

I suggest to just leave it in the past where it belongs ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Butt out Kiddo, my post was not addressed to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

pedronomix wrote: »
    Please be specific, as to which post on this thread you refer. Perish the thought that any prejudice may be at play here!

Your post about up north, quite clearly stirring up from the other thread. Drop the poor me and prejudice nonsense too. Any bans or tellings off you get you bring upon yourself and you are at the stage where the next one will be a very long one. Its a sign when you are as known on the forum for your good and useful answers as you are for your smart arse comments and remarks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I suggest you take a week ban and next time take better note of the warning I gave you only an hour before hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Axwell wrote: »
    Your post about up north, quite clearly stirring up from the other thread. Drop the poor me and prejudice nonsense too. Any bans or tellings off you get you bring upon yourself and you are at the stage where the next one will be a very long one. Its a sign when you are as known on the forum for your good and useful answers as you are for your smart arse comments and remarks.

As they say in New York, "ya don't get much gravy with only one meatball". Little expectation causes little disappointment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement