Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Service

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I have to many trash since I'm moving out and the apartment manager doesn't let me put all of my stuff (about 700 liters) on the building bins.

What are the possible ways to get rid of this bins quickly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hire a skip? Look up bin hire or skip hire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

As Srameen has suggested. Hire a skip. Or a skip bag such as these.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

Or drive to the county council dump site - they charge by the car load....(€15)

http://www.dublincity.ie/main-menu-services-water-waste-and-environment-waste-and-recycling-recycling-services/civic-amenity

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

I've seen this online, but do they come with a truck and take the trash at an arraged time (that's what I'm interested), or they leave the big box somewhere?

_http:// www. northsideskips.ie/

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sounds like they leave it for later pick up; even their midsize talk about "next day clearing" etc. This is also confirmed by them in the "How it works" tab.
    Day of your skips delivery, what needs to be done.
    Please ensure that a space is cleared for us to access and drop off your skip. If your skip has to be delivered to the roadside please ensure that two parking spaces are free to provide a safe unload of your skip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This isn't a Consumer Issue. Can you tell me where you are located and I can move the thread to a more relevant forum?

dudara

dudara wrote: »
    This isn't a Consumer Issue. Can you tell me where you are located and I can move the thread to a more relevant forum?

dudara

Dublin City

Nody wrote: »
    Sounds like they leave it for later pick up; even their midsize talk about "next day clearing" etc. This is also confirmed by them in the "How it works" tab.

Yeah just seems I don't have parking spaces for them.

Isn't there a way to buy tags and just throw them to the street?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

700 litres seems like quite a lot. Does this include furniture, electronics, etc . . . by any chance? If it does then try jumbletown.ie or adverts.ie.

Jumbletown in particular (since you are giving it away free) tends to result in stuff moving quickly.

z

Advertisement