Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e cigarette

Options
  • 28-07-2014 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I have started using an e cigarette. I use wicked silk 6mg. My face goes numb or tight when I use it. I have been told its the pg in the e liquid. I need to change to vg. I live in carlow in ireland. Do anyone know where I can buy it. The names of the liquid anything please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Hi

They don't have the Silk but these are VG juices,

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Hangsen_VG/cat1274300_2373153.aspx

Usually if you order before noon it's same day dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morty71

Thanks for help but I have no credit cards etc

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

If there is an O2 phone shop near you you can buy an O2 money card for about 10 Euros.
    You can top these up at any O2 or any shops that are a paypoint,they work exactly like a Visa Debit card so you will be able to buy on-line and save a good bit of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

morty71 wrote: »
    Hi I have started using an e cigarette. I use wicked silk 6mg. My face goes numb or tight when I use it. I have been told its the pg in the e liquid. I need to change to vg. I live in carlow in ireland. Do anyone know where I can buy it. The names of the liquid anything please.

I said a similar thing recently in another thread but I wouldn't automatically assume it's the PG, you're equally as likely to have a reaction to the VG or the flavourings that are used. Try changing to a different liquid altogether and if the symptoms stop then it was probably something in the "silk" flavouring. If you still get the reaction then try a 100% VG juice. It's probably easier to change flavours than switch to 100% VG, particularly if you're using a low end clearomiser (wicking issues etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morty71

rickyjb wrote: »
    I said a similar thing recently in another thread but I wouldn't automatically assume it's the PG, you're equally as likely to have a reaction to the VG or the flavourings that are used. Try changing to a different liquid altogether and if the symptoms stop then it was probably something in the "silk" flavouring. If you still get the reaction then try a 100% VG juice. It's probably easier to change flavours than switch to 100% VG, particularly if you're using a low end clearomiser (wicking issues etc.)

Thank you I'm using ego fire bird. And wicked silk 6mg. Please what other 6mg wicked is there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

morty71 wrote: »
    Thank you I'm using ego fire bird. And wicked silk 6mg. Please what other 6mg wicked is there

Lots and lots! Where did you buy the eqliquid you have? I'm sure they have loads of other flavours you could try.

Alternatively try the O2 money card approach suggested above and buy some from one of the many online vendors (the wingnuts range from esmokeireland.eu is a great place to start).

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

You can also check on thebestshop. They have a lots a liquid and usually they deliver the next day. You can pay for example by paypal.

Oh and vapourpal has a lot of shops around the country. Maybe there is one nearby you. In general, you can test liquids there directly in the shop.

Advertisement