Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Insurance for FTB with renovations needed

Options
  • 28-07-2014 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

We've just been approved for a mortgage and one of the conditions is getting house insurance in place. If all goes well we will not be moving in straight away but getting some renovations done i.e. knocking an old extension, new kitchen/bathroom etc.

Finding it difficult to get a quotation on that at the moment because some insurers don't like the renovations part of it. Can anyone recommend a company or broker who will facilitate this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Liam D Ferguson

Sent you a PM as we're not allowed to post business names in public on Boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kosa

Sent you a PM as we're not allowed to post business names in public on Boards.ie.

Hello,
    Would you PM me details please?
    Regards,

kosa wrote: »
    Hello,
    Would you PM me details please?
    Regards,

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Done.

Hey Liam, could you forward the details to me as well please, thanks

Hey Liam, could you forward the details to me as well please, thanks

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Amelia Jane

Could you pm the info to me also? Thanks

Could you pm the info to me also? Thanks

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 granty85

Any chance you can PM me aswell. Looking at getting house insurance and any reccomendations would be much appreciated

Any chance you can PM me aswell. Looking at getting house insurance and any reccomendations would be much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Ditto please.

PM sent to both.

Advertisement