If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless keyboard for Samsung Smart Tv

Options
  • 28-07-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart TV - UE39F5500AK and I was looking at getting the samsung wireless remote, but on the samsung website it says it is not compatible with this tv.  Do you know if that is correct?  I have read about the logitech K400 which should work.

have you any advise?

Thanks.

finch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, unfortunately I could not guarantee that any other keyboard except the Samsung one would work as while they may work now, if Samsung were to change the software, it may cease to work. We would only sell genuine accessories as sometimes the grief is not worth it.

The only one that we can order in for you is the Samsung model which is :

http://www.richersounds.com/product/other-tv-accessories/samsung/vgkbd2000/sams-vgkbd2000xu

I hope that helps but please let us know if you would like to order one or if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.