Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up an On Line Store ( I Need some guidance )

Options
  • 28-07-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have just set up an online store selling high quality leather goods made in Italy , is there anybody out there that has a retail online shop that could please give me some guidance on how to reach the market
    Where is the best place to advertise ?
    Are bloggers an option ?
    Dose Adwords pay off ?
    I am open to any suggestions on this matter , thank you Jp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Hi John..
    There's a forum specifically on Internet marketing.. There is some excellent reading in the threads and they recommend plenty of further reading too..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=985

There is another for website reviews which should help you ensure your store is as good as you can afford to have it...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1382

Best of luck..

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

I have just set up an online store selling high quality leather goods made in Italy , is there anybody out there that has a retail online shop that could please give me some guidance on how to reach the market
    Where is the best place to advertise ?
    Are bloggers an option ?
    Dose Adwords pay off ?
    I am open to any suggestions on this matter , thank you Jp

AdWords is the quickest route to market but unless you have it very well configured (and even if you do!) it can prove an expensive option.
    Before setting it up you should have your keywords chosen and geographical target markets identified.

One thing I learned pretty quickly was that Ireland is a small market and I needed AdWords to break into the UK market to begin with.

Advertisement