Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opportunites after christmas?

• 28-07-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am just wondering are there any teaching positions abroad that open up after christmas as it appears i wont get something at home at this stage and it may be too late to organise something for september? or is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Teach2014

Hey, lots of agencies take people all the time and some offer supply work guarantees of like 4 days a week etc..I used to work for an agency in Bristol that offered that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Teach2014

Not too late for September at all if you go with an agency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Should still be fine for September.

Might be more difficult in Jan actually, most jobs are taken and filled. There might be a few positions, but you'd likely be doing all you shifts over 2 or 3 schools, filling in for people who left during the year.

Morning work for private companies though, that's where the money is. So look up teaching agencies in the city you're planning on moving to and see if they can get you a few gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 honch

Thanks a million !

Advertisement