Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US PSN Store

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I put in an American address on my amazon account

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

lertsnim wrote: »
    I put in an American address on my amazon account

Yeah I tried that already but then won't accept card as billing address doesn't match

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Persona 4 Arena though is the only region locked game on PS3.
    While the game itself isn't region locked DC universe online has it's servers region locked, the US download/disc only connects to the US servers and subscriptions don't carry over even if you get the EU version and played on your US account.

With Digital growing I can't see either MS or Sony turning a blind eye to it in the future, people importing games from Canada is one thing but using the US store is no more difficult than the EU one; and it wouldn't be like a corporation to leave money on the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Just tried to buy another US code off Amazon and got this: "Online Game Codes are only available to US customers".

I have my billing address to match my card but my delivery address is a US one. Pretty sure I was able to purchase with that combination last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Just tried to buy another US code off Amazon and got this: "Online Game Codes are only available to US customers".

I have my billing address to match my card but my delivery address is a US one. Pretty sure I was able to purchase with that combination last time.
    No billing address will have to be US as well an alternative to Amazon is pcgamesupply.com you can pay via PayPal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

No billing address will have to be US as well an alternative to Amazon is pcgamesupply.com you can pay via PayPal

Yeah ^, you need a US billing address, anything works. Also coming up to blackfriday / cyber Monday, amazon.com usually have 12 months PS+ for $30, 2013 was good because the free US/EU games per month was different, that's not been the case this year unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

Just got charged Via paypal but no game or funds in my wallet

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

False alarm turns out it was put back on my card, My bank or them must of blocked it, Bit of hassle anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Some good bargains on there. Picked up Lego Marvel and Lego Hobbit for 40$, which is half the price of just one of the games on the Irish store!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Set up a US account and got a friend in the US to buy me 250$ worth of PSN cards. I've pre-ordered GTA 5, Far Cy 4, The Order 1886 and Battlefield: Hadline all on the PS4. Saving me a total of 120$! Also bought Hogs of War PS1 classic for my PS3 as it's not even on the EU store!

Delighted :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    Set up a US account and got a friend in the US to buy me 250$ worth of PSN cards. I've pre-ordered GTA 5, Far Cy 4, The Order 1886 and Battlefield: Hadline all on the PS4. Saving me a total of 120$! Also bought Hogs of War PS1 classic for my PS3 as it's not even on the EU store!

Loved Hogs of war. Played it again recently just to hear Rik Mayall's voice acting. And to blow up a few porkers, obviously........:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Was gonna do the same but waiting to see how you get the 1 mil and if the servers are split into regions.

I got nba from us store and the 10k credits were sent to my account, couldn't use them on my regular psn.
    RoyalCelt wrote: »

Have you any word from the above quote?

Do you know if the servers are split into regions or about the pre order money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

chrislad wrote: »
    Some good bargains on there. Picked up Lego Marvel and Lego Hobbit for 40$, which is half the price of just one of the games on the Irish store!

Not sure if that's a typo, but its $18 for both right now

COYVB wrote: »
    Not sure if that's a typo, but its $18 for both right now

Not when I check. It's 27.99 for Lego Hobbit and 13.49 for Lego Marvel. Both PS4 games. Slightly cheaper for Vita/PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

$8.99 each here I'm seeing

Strange. That's not what I'm seeing at all. My prices match up with what they have on the US blog

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-store-update-367/

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Seems to be about $8 with Plus no?

Also, is Lego Marvel a different game to Lego Avengers? Or is there even a Lego Avengers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

There is no lego avengers game, thats what lego marvel is.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

Any one else getting this problem...I bought COD AW digital pro edition off us store..yet no dlc is showing up when i play the game on my Irish account...although it says i have it downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Drum.lad wrote: »
    Any one else getting this problem...I bought COD AW digital pro edition off us store..yet no dlc is showing up when i play the game on my Irish account...although it says i have it downloaded.

Maps should work (atlas now and rest when released with season pass after downloading), the rest (weapons ect ) would be tied to the purchasing account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

Varik wrote: »
    Maps should work (atlas now and rest when released with season pass after downloading), the rest (weapons ect ) would be tied to the purchasing account.

Yes maps work,just never had this problem with dlc before.weird one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

20% off toys on EBay AU yesterday. Picked up 3 $50 US cards for $51 AUD. Great value. Looking at about $45 AUD savings a game!

Will come in handy next year most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

I already have a US account as I bought a physical copy of The Last of Us Remastered from Canada and I needed one to download the factions maps. Not sure if the US account is set as primary but the online mp works when I have both accounts logged in. I seen a bundle on the US store for The Crew and Far Cry 4 for $89.99! Just wondering whats's the best way to go about getting it? I'm not one for downloading DLC but I do play games online. Would there be any problems if I were to get this bundle? Any help appreciated!

Advertisement