Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Note in OP 28/8

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Barcelona have made a bid for Thomas Vermaelen so that's Agger off their "to sign" list (if he was on it) I'd say :(

Nearly nearly....

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-deal-javier-manquillo-7569595?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭doc_17

Think things would be pretty bad if we went for Adebayor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Arsenal apparently in for Agger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

£40M and £1...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

So... Is that a step up for Agger, or a step down?

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Adebayor will not happen, guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Latest gossip from the Echo
    Bony wage demands likely to rule him out
    Manquillo has passed medical and will be announced in 24 hours
    Moreno deal nearing conclusion
    We are now linked to Leverkusens Brandt, dont know him at all but ill be reading all about him for the morning

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-deal-javier-manquillo-7569595

Edit obligatory youtube video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Dickerty wrote: »
    £40M and £1...

That joke never gets boring, does it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

greendom wrote: »

No!

Dickerty wrote: »
    £40M and £1...

No diggity.

• Advertisement

Doesn't anyone use F5 around here? :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Strange move for Pepe. Don't know if sad is the word I'd use to see him go, maybe disappointed with the way things turned out is more appropriate. Been supporting Liverpool since 1990 but Rafa's team was the most fun and enjoyable time for me as a fan personally, so I always have a soft spot for 'Rafa players', Dirk, Xabi and up until recent times when things went sour Nando :(, Masch and now Pepe. Only really Skrtel, Agger and Lucas left from that era (Stevie not included) and who knows how long they've got left.

So I wish him well, but feel if he had knuckled down he could have pushed out Mig and thrived in a Rodgers team, but if he wasn't willing to do that and is happy to sit on a bench in Munich then more power to him.

Spanish Daily Diario De Seville confirm that Alberto #Moreno will be sold to LFC imminently and will NOT be part of their Super Cup Squad.
    The final fee for #Moreno will be between €17m-€18m with €2m in addons based on performance
    http://www.diariodesevilla.es/article/sevillafc/1829831/alberto/moreno/no/estara/cardiff.html

Thats £6m than was being talked about a month ago. Huge saving when you think about it.

I know I shouldnt but im going to say it anyway, Bild saying Reus buyout clause is currently €25m
    BuVrxFPIUAARcdp.jpg
    Im not giving up hope until the window closes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Doesn't anyone use F5 around here? :rolleyes: ;)

F5?! :eek:

There I am pressing control R like a sucker :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

BenThere wrote: »
    I wonder what wages Reina has agreed at Bayern to be their #2? I can't see them paying him £100,000 a week on the off chance that Neuer is injured?? Surely they aren't that flush? Wouldn't a 34/35 year old experienced keeper past his best but still good for 10-15 games a season if needed or a 21 year old up and coming happy to learn and take their chance if it comes make more sense both of whom would be happy with £30,000 a week?

I don't get why Reina is, at 31 years of age, happy to throw in the towel on his career (this time last year he was working towards replacing Valdes as Barcelona's #1) unless he is indeed getting close to the £100,000 a week he was getting at LFC and Bayern are giving him a 3 year contract and if so I don't get why Bayern are actually prepared to spunk £15m over three years on a back up keeper!!!

Confused.com to say the least :confused:

Ben

Maybe Bayern Munich are interested in winning things and willing to spend money so that they have excellent contingency in the event of their #1 going down?

Remember the Javi Martinez transfer? Bayern Munich are one of the best clubs in the world because they consistently try to be one of the best clubs in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

I know I shouldnt but im going to say it anyway, Bild saying Reus buyout clause is currently €25m

€25m + €1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

That would be one extremely small release clause considering he was bought for €17 million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Thats Agger off to get a THFC knuckle tattoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Maybe Bayern Munich are interested in winning things and willing to spend money so that they have excellent contingency in the event of their #1 going down?

Remember the Javi Martinez transfer? Bayern Munich are one of the best clubs in the world because they consistently try to be one of the best clubs in the world.

Do you think Reina is excellent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

NukaCola wrote: »

He'll be great at the christmas party.

dogbert27 wrote: »
    F5?! :eek:

There I am pressing control R like a sucker :mad:

I converted from F5 to Ctrl +R a long time ago. When they started putting fn keys on laptops and required Fn+F5, that was the end of that for me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Lots of talk this morning that A. Madrid are about to bid £25m for Schurrle
    Ive said it before but he really could be an outstanding player in a year or two
    He can play across the front 3, has lightening pace and can score (at times)
    He reminds me of Henry before he joined Arsenal, endless potential but missing the end product at times. Showed what a player he was in the WC. I personally would be over the moon if we got him

Schurrle would be an excellent buy. Snap him up if available. I was extremely jealous when he signed for CFC.

As far as a backup keeper goes, it might be the time to make a move for McCarthy from Reading. Always impressed me when I seen him, and I think that there are a few fans of him here as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,296 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Excellent? Not something I would associate Reina with, surely one of the best clubs in the world would have a better number 2 than someone who isn't deemed good enough to be the Napoli or Liverpool No. 1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Schurrle would be an excellent buy. Snap him up if available. I was extremely jealous when he signed for CFC.

As far as a backup keeper goes, it might be the time to make a move for McCarthy from Reading. Always impressed me when I seen him, and I think that there are a few fans of him here as well.

Like the McCarthy shout(6/1) but is Brad Jones on big wages for 3rd choice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,548 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Surprised at this Lloyd as you were one of the first posters here a few seasons back to highlight Reina's weaknesses and suggest he should be replaced.

• Advertisement

KingJamsie wrote: »

Brad Jones should be shipped out!

Last of the Roy Hodgson signings :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

KingJamsie wrote: »

I always get the impression that Jones always has one foot out the door. I'm sure that he would have plenty of options that would allow him first team football.

Unless some of the current group of players are happy to sit on the bench or not make the match day squad then I see August being very busy for departures.

Any two of Agger, Coates, Toure could go in the CB position.

Full backs: With Manquillo, Johnson, Moreno, Enrique and Flanagan covering both positions I don't see any future for Martin Kelly or Jack Robinson.

Midfield: I don't see a place for Lucas anymore unfortunately. Henderson has surprised everyone I think with his performances last year and I see Rodgers giving Allen one more season at least to make the step up. With Can coming in and Gerrard now with another contract Lucas looks to be surplus. Also with the list ahead of him I don't see a future for Conor Coady.

It's mainly at the back and midfield as well as Brad Jones!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

There's a difference between Reina being excellent and Reina being an excellent contingency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

+£1

;)

• Advertisement

Unless some of the current group of players are happy to sit on the bench or not make the match day squad then I see August being very busy for departures.

Any two of Agger, Coates, Toure could go in the CB position.

Full backs: With Manquillo, Johnson, Moreno, Enrique and Flanagan covering both positions I don't see any future for Martin Kelly or Jack Robinson.

Midfield: I don't see a place for Lucas anymore unfortunately. Henderson has surprised everyone I think with his performances last year and I see Rodgers giving Allen one more season at least to make the step up. With Can coming in and Gerrard now with another contract Lucas looks to be surplus. Also with the list ahead of him I don't see a future for Conor Coady.

It's mainly at the back and midfield as well as Brad Jones!!

I think that Rodgers has already said that Toure is staying with us this year.
    Agger I expect to leave, Arsenal are apparently sniffing around now with Borindy and Barca.
    Coates in a recent interview is hinting at a loan.

I think Lucas still has a place, we need his experience and unless we have a new defensive mid coming in, that will just leave us with Gerrard in that position. Can could play there, but he doesnt fully know that position yet.

Preseason preview on BT Sports

I think that Rodgers has already said that Toure is staying with us this year.
    Agger I expect to leave, Arsenal are apparently sniffing around now with Borindy and Barca.
    Coates in a recent interview is hinting at a loan.

I think Lucas still has a place, we need his experience and unless we have a new defensive mid coming in, that will just leave us with Gerrard in that position. Can could play there, but he doesnt fully know that position yet.

Yeah, if players are happy to not always be in the squad fair enough. Lucas is essentially our Darren Fletcher!

If we kept everybody we could have a strong squad to play all competitions.

Rodgers believes he needs a trophy this year so I don't think he'll go with kids for the Capital 1 cup or FA Cup.

I suppose ideally we keep everybody and make more signings in August!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Preseason preview on BT Sports

Did they use a BT Sports inflation rate for those prices of transfers in?

booooo, I read in the Metro :confused: that ManU are looking at Arda Turan and willing to offer Shinji as part of the deal.
    We should pull off the ulitmate gazzump (yeah I said it) and get both Shinji and Arda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,296 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Colemania wrote: »
    Did they use a BT Sports inflation rate for those prices of transfers in?

They didn't get a single fee right. £27m for Lallana, lord above.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

I saw the Echo article where they hint that Bony is ruled out mainly because of his price. This confuses me somewhat, and I think it someway goes along with what LuckyLloyd suggests in his post a little earlier referencing Bayern.

There is allegedly a transfer committee in situ, with Rodgers having either the deciding vote, or final say. If they have come to the conclusion that Bony is indeed the ideal man for the club, either in terms of his role to play (either as an alternative, a second-fiddle, or able to fit into a rejigged formation) or his technical ability, then surely the money is there to pay whatever Swansea ask.
    This is the first transfer window where Liverpool could arguably pay whatever fee was necessary to secure the players that were identified to strengthen the squad/first team. Yet that is not happening - certainly not in the case of this Bony (close-to-saga) and definitely not in the case of Moreno and Manquilo.

To me the delay over those transfers just isn't acceptable, not unfortunate, not ideal, simply unacceptable. Moreno arguably would be first-choice, Lovren too, and Manquilo is a possibility to start. However not one of them can be thrust into first-team action because they're definitely not on the level in terms of wavelength of the squad, and possibly not at match-fitness yet either.
    For a club that has a (relatively) huge war-chest, and must, absolutely must qualify for the Champions League again in 2015 to continue momentum, then the squad, and club needs to be at its optimum from the get-go this season. And this fluting around with transfers is not helping matters one bit. If the problem was with personal terms, then I'd say ok, because 10/20/30k a week of a difference over a 5yr contract is one thing. But to haggle on what appears to be small feed on the transfer fee, when there is a war-chest doesn't add up for me.

The other thing that puzzles me slightly on the Bony transfer (and leads me to wonder whether the club is actually in for him at all) is that in my opinion there isn't a whole lot of difference between him and Lambert. Bony is lauded for his technical ability, ability to score goals and be a totem. They are all boxes that Lambert ticks. Surely if Bony is signed that really relegates Lambert to even more of a bit-part role??

That's why the Remy deal made sense. A goalscorer, albeit a step-down, but also very quick, and able to fit into any of the formations Liverpool have adopted recently. Financially made sense too.

Lloyd references that Bayern pay big fees for the players they deem absolutely necessary to get them where they want to be. Or big wages in the case of Reina where it's warrented. Now they're a different kettle of mackeral due to their dominance and top-dog status in die bundesliga, whereby Liverpool don't have the same footballing status at present. Did Bayern need Javi Martinez? No. Did he upgrade their squad? Yes. Was his fee inflated? Yes. But they're chasing every honour, every year, and he makes that pursuit more achievable, while weakening rivals, purely by him not being in rival's first-teams. No different to Madrid, Barca, City and Chelsea hoovering up talent when they can.

Final point. Surely there is a "list" of targets. If the club have transfer fees in mind for their targets, then surely it's a case of enquiring, declining, and moving on. If that has happened, and all of the targets are overvalued, or not value for money in the clubs eyes, then they transfer committee, need to take the head out of the proverbial, and start asking more questions of themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Can't believe the season is a week and a half away and we haven't replaced Suarez. We have a stronger squad, but a weaker first eleven than last season. Considering the money we had to spend, that is shocking.

NukaCola wrote: »
    rob316 wrote: »
    Excellent? Not something I would associate Reina with, surely one of the best clubs in the world would have a better number 2 than someone who isn't deemed good enough to be the Napoli or Liverpool No. 1?
    murpho999 wrote: »
    Surprised at this Lloyd as you were one of the first posters here a few seasons back to highlight Reina's weaknesses and suggest he should be replaced.

Not being a reliable starter doesn't mean a goalkeeper wouldn't be relatively brilliant back up to call upon. The standards for a #1 are very different to a #2. Reina will automatically become one of the strongest backup goalkeepers in the world - even if he's no longer a brilliant #1.

Kingdom wrote: »
    I saw the Echo article where they hint that Bony is ruled out mainly because of his price. This confuses me somewhat, and I think it someway goes along with what LuckyLloyd suggests in his post a little earlier referencing Bayern.

There is allegedly a transfer committee in situ, with Rodgers having either the deciding vote, or final say. If they have come to the conclusion that Bony is indeed the ideal man for the club, either in terms of his role to play (either as an alternative, a second-fiddle, or able to fit into a rejigged formation) or his technical ability, then surely the money is there to pay whatever Swansea ask.
    This is the first transfer window where Liverpool could arguably pay whatever fee was necessary to secure the players that were identified to strengthen the squad/first team. Yet that is not happening - certainly not in the case of this Bony (close-to-saga) and definitely not in the case of Moreno and Manquilo.

To me the delay over those transfers just isn't acceptable, not unfortunate, not ideal, simply unacceptable. Moreno arguably would be first-choice, Lovren too, and Manquilo is a possibility to start. However not one of them can be thrust into first-team action because they're definitely not on the level in terms of wavelength of the squad, and possibly not at match-fitness yet either.
    For a club that has a (relatively) huge war-chest, and must, absolutely must qualify for the Champions League again in 2015 to continue momentum, then the squad, and club needs to be at its optimum from the get-go this season. And this fluting around with transfers is not helping matters one bit. If the problem was with personal terms, then I'd say ok, because 10/20/30k a week of a difference over a 5yr contract is one thing. But to haggle on what appears to be small feed on the transfer fee, when there is a war-chest doesn't add up for me.

The other thing that puzzles me slightly on the Bony transfer (and leads me to wonder whether the club is actually in for him at all) is that in my opinion there isn't a whole lot of difference between him and Lambert. Bony is lauded for his technical ability, ability to score goals and be a totem. They are all boxes that Lambert ticks. Surely if Bony is signed that really relegates Lambert to even more of a bit-part role??

That's why the Remy deal made sense. A goalscorer, albeit a step-down, but also very quick, and able to fit into any of the formations Liverpool have adopted recently. Financially made sense too.

Lloyd references that Bayern pay big fees for the players they deem absolutely necessary to get them where they want to be. Or big wages in the case of Reina where it's warrented. Now they're a different kettle of mackeral due to their dominance and top-dog status in die bundesliga, whereby Liverpool don't have the same footballing status at present. Did Bayern need Javi Martinez? No. Did he upgrade their squad? Yes. Was his fee inflated? Yes. But they're chasing every honour, every year, and he makes that pursuit more achievable, while weakening rivals, purely by him not being in rival's first-teams. No different to Madrid, Barca, City and Chelsea hoovering up talent when they can.

Final point. Surely there is a "list" of targets. If the club have transfer fees in mind for their targets, then surely it's a case of enquiring, declining, and moving on. If that has happened, and all of the targets are overvalued, or not value for money in the clubs eyes, then they transfer committee, need to take the head out of the proverbial, and start asking more questions of themselves.

Brilliant, said it much better than I could. It's been a very concerning transfer window thus far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Not being a reliable starter doesn't mean a goalkeeper wouldn't be relatively brilliant back up to call upon. The standards for a #1 are very different to a #2. Reina will automatically become one of the strongest backup goalkeepers in the world - even if he's no longer a brilliant #1.

Paid more to sit on the bench than the goalkeeper he is understudy to and most of the starting 11. Not to mention his letter. Can see why the club don't want him around.

Paid more to sit on the bench than the goalkeeper he is understudy to and most of the starting 11. Not to mention his letter. Can see why the club don't want him around.

I can see why we don't want him around but also can see why Bayern are willing to pay to have him on the bench. Their goals are obviously bigger than ours, they are more serious about the business of winning the CL than we are ultimately.

Kingdom wrote: »

Ok first off, Liverpools "unacceptable" policy in the transfer window has shaved £6m off of Morenos transfer price and seen him lower his wage demands according to Tony Barrett.
    If the Swansea press are to be believed it has led to Swansea dropping the £19m release clause in Bonys transfer but we are still not making an offer because the Echo is saying his wage demands are too high.
    If we are actually interested in him, our "unacceptable" strategy will mean we buy him for less than £19m and his wages will be lower than he will have originally demanded. This is a 25 year old player on a 5 year contract, surely to God its worth 4 weeks of haggling to save the club £2/3/4/5/6/7/8m over the course of his contract.
    Is there something in the water that has people panicing with 3+ weeks still left in the transfer window?
    We have a war chest because of Suarez but does that mean we should go throw it away on big money transfers who could turn out to be nothing but mercenaries ? I would think no personally. If it means we sign something like David Villa for 6 months till January (which is possibly but improbable) rather than spluring £30m on another Andy Carroll then I for one would be happy to see the club do that. Paying above the odds is fine if the State of Qatar is your backer but we are not in that bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

I'll be very Concerned, if we're really in for Bony.

Lambert in Preseason so far has shown, that Strikers like him and Bony, are not Ideally suited to the Type of Football we play.

Sure, Strikers like them, can potentially be are Plan B.

But 2 of them at same time? It will be really worrying for me.

Tusky wrote: »
    Can't believe the season is a week and a half away and we haven't replaced Suarez. We have a stronger squad, but a weaker first eleven than last season. Considering the money we had to spend, that is shocking.

Liverpool are not replacing Suarez, there not being anyone out there at Liverpool can afford (or would want to play for Liverpool right now).

The club are doing exactly the correct thing to promote sustainable growth, this summer was not designed to get Liverpool to win the league, rather its a development programme for a Top 4 finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Yeah, if players are happy to not always be in the squad fair enough. Lucas is essentially our Darren Fletcher!

If we kept everybody we could have a strong squad to play all competitions.

Rodgers believes he needs a trophy this year so I don't think he'll go with kids for the Capital 1 cup or FA Cup.

I suppose ideally we keep everybody and make more signings in August!

I don't think it's any coincidence that United have been on the backfoot since Fletcher's illness. The year they won't the CL (and the league the year before) Fletcher was united's most important player, because he did the nitty gritty and recycled the ball to those who could use it properly in the areas that would do most damage. It's no coincidence that United have looked hopeless in his absence. It probably won't be as easy to go through them now they've got Herrara.

I said a few weeks ago, that really this season Rodgers should still be able to field a strong team every week in all competitions, without ever feeling that a side is thrown together depending on the circumstances. It is something I wonder does a top 4 manager/coach do at the outset of a season. EG, Rodgers knows that his first choice back 4 is Johnson, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno. And then the alternate back 4 is Flanagan, Skrtel, Coates, Enrique for the FA Cup, League Cup and dead-rubber CL ties.

The likes of Ibe, Robinson, Kelly, Suso can all

A League Cup side of
    Jones/An OTher
    Flanagan, Skrtel, Toure, Enrique
    Lucas
    Can Allen
    Ibe Lambert Suso

is no weak side and one we'd expect to do a job on most teams outside of the top 4, and never have to worry about commitment, focus, or attitude. Hell you could even replace Enrique with Robinson, and Flanagan with Kelly and there wouldn't be a huge amount of difference. Plus you'd never worry about the risk of an injury or suspension that one of those players would pick up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Well they seem to have got lower fees for Moreno (if it goes through), Lovren and Lallana anyway that were mooted. Bonys wages seems strange, unless the guy is looking for 100k I don't see the major problem. 60-80k shouldn't be a major stumbling block, even if it doesn't work out it he would still be sellable.

They had 6 (7 really if you count Remy) players signed quickly enough really, the hold ups largely out of their control. Tbh I'm not too worried about Remy, as long as we sign an upgrade that will deliver more goals.

Reina, well it has all been said before. Whatever chance he had of staying was ruined last Summer.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

My biggest issue with Bony is his desperate lack of speed, contrasted against Rodgers love for it.

We need a striker, first and foremost. If they can double out wide, all the better, but to be fair, we have enough players who can play well out wide or as a CAM.

It always seems to take us ages to negotiate with teams, which is why I can see how come people are nervous about us not signing a striker in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

In terms of value (and in the real world it matters) a sub keeper on 100k is terrible really, and as mentioned before, you were a big critic of Reina before. There are better keepers out there that we can get as competition for Mingolet.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

booooo, I read in the Metro :confused: that ManU are looking at Arda Turan and willing to offer Shinji as part of the deal.
    We should pull off the ulitmate gazzump (yeah I said it) and get both Shinji and Arda.

The Metro also tells me that Reus can be bought by Liverpool for 20m....The Metro is where truth goes to die.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement