Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college and courses

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hey I am 30 I was in a job since I was 18 and got sick of it and left.i left school early and didn't do my leaving cert but would like to do a college course.can I still do something even if didn't do my leaving cert??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Any ideas on what you want to do? Will depend on what you want to do. There is access courses you may/will need to do before going to do a full course
    Probably ask in Mature and Non Traditional students forum as you'll get better answers there

• Registered Users Posts: 11 brenodwyer

was lookin at I.T or something along them lines anyway just seems to be the way to go.id try anything really

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barista333

I am thinking about doing a evening course in either care for the elderly or palliative care can anyone who has done either tell me which course would they do out of the two and maybe the reason for choosing it

Advertisement