Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody responding to "Ask a Question" queries again

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Can someone please respond to my "Ask a Question" via the Banking365 web interface? This is the 4th working day since I asked the question. 
    [RefA9000500684351] 23/07/2014

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We've contacted the 365 messaging team and can confirm they are replying to queries from this date today. 

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. There has been a recent increase in volume of queries and the team is working as quickly as possible to answer these. 

We're very confident you will have a reply soon.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

I got the reply this morning. After setting up a standing order on 14th July I asked for the activation code to be sent to my home address. It never arrived. On 23rd July I queried in ask a question and got no response.
    I then had to come here to ask why nobody was answering the "Ask a Question" facility.
    Now, 16 days after submitting my standing order (with plenty of time for paying my supplier this month), I am told by "Tara" that I have to set up another standing order as codes cannot be reissued.

You have really excelled yourselves in there this time!! 

I have twice tried to add the standing order again and it does not allow me to. 
    Ridiculous!

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post this morning.

Sorry to hear you did not receive this activation code for your standing order initially.

When you need to have an activation code resent to you, it is not necessary to set up another standing order. Please go to Manage Accounts, then Manage Standing Orders. Please then select the standing order you need the security code for, and enter a seven digit incorrect activation code a total of three times in the field provided (such as 1111111). 

Once you have done the above, the system will advise you  a new code is being sent to your registered address. This can take 3-5 working days. 

Just to mention, you can also receive activation codes by text message. Your mobile phone will need to be registered and activated first. I understand this may not work for you on this existing standing order, but it can greatly shorten the wait time for activation codes for any payees or standing orders you add in the future. 

you can find more information on registering your mobile here. If you have any questions on this, please just let us know. 

I hope this information helps you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

The second standing order is for a different amount. On a different date. I should be allowed to have two standing orders set up for the same BIC IBAN

• Advertisement

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post. 

On BOI 365 Online, it is only possible to set up one standing order to a particular account. However, you can set up a second standing order to this particular account by filling in a standing order form and posting this to the address on the form. Please find this Standing Order form here

Hope this helps you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post. 

On BOI 365 Online, it is only possible to set up one standing order to a particular account. However, you can set up a second standing order to this particular account by filling in a standing order form and posting this to the address on the form. Please find this Standing Order form here

Hope this helps you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Final question: Is there a way to make a once off payment via 365Online? AIB customers can make an instant transfer to an account not used before by using a card reader. The only way of doing a transfer via 365 online is to set up a beneficiary and use your mobile/post to.approve?

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post.

To make a once off payment, you will still need to set up the payee on BOI365 Online and activate the payee with the code sent in the post or to your mobile.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,
    I received my code in the post. I entered the code a few moments ago and now the standing order has completely disappeared from the banking 365 online website. Is this normal, or do I have to start from scratch again??

Can I ping you my account number, could you check for me?

Nicnac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

nicnac wrote: »
    Hi Sarah,
    I received my code in the post. I entered the code a few moments ago and now the standing order has completely disappeared from the banking 365 online website. Is this normal, or do I have to start from scratch again??

Can I ping you my account number, could you check for me?

Nicnac
    Hi nicnac,

Thanks for the post.

This can happen and it will show activated in 1 working day online. If you would like to confirm this please contact our 

Customer Service department on 0818365365 / 0035314044000 and press the star key (*) on your phone.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Advertisement

Yes, I can see it today. Thanks.
    Hi nicnac,

Thanks for the post.

This can happen and it will show activated in 1 working day online. If you would like to confirm this please contact our 

Customer Service department on 0818365365 / 0035314044000 and press the star key (*) on your phone.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi nicnac

Great to hear this. Thanks for the update. 

If we can help again, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement