Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

items not delivered

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I purchased items online worth €200 from the U.K 11 days ago. They were shipped the same day and delivery was supposed to be 2-3 working days. I have bought from them a number of times over the last few years and their delivery was always really fast. However, It still hasn't turned up. I contacted them by email last week and they didn't respond. I emailed them again this morning and they said that the courier could not locate my address but they had passed on my number and I will hear from them soon. I haven't been contacted yet. Their customer service is appalling with the last year and they didn't even make any apologies for the delay. I just get the impression that they don't care. I abandoned a previous order because of their customer service but decided this time to try them again because I had so many excellent experiences and they were the best I could find for value. Safe to say I'm kicking myself now!!

So I'm just wondering if they are fobbing me off? Would a courier just ditch a parcel if an address could not be found (it was always found before without any problems). The company always has their own details on it. Would the courier not contact them? Would the seller not have had to provide a contact number (they have my number). Maybe I just have a gripe but I don't believe them.

I was expecting the parcel to be here last Tuesday the latest and I'm pretty annoyed now. I haven't responded to their email about the courier yet because I'm not sure what to even say. Any advice? How long is reasonable to wait for the courier to get in contact? I paid with credit card, should I just request a charge back and tell them to shove it?

I'm sure people will think I'm impatient but as I said their delivery was always exceptional but I have found their customer service extremely poor and I have been fobbed off before (emailed them for 2 months about a discount they promised before I finally gave up).

What will I do? They won't even give me a tracking number. I'm so frustrated that I can't think straight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you're not getting anywhere with the seller, then I'd request a refund from them due to non-delivery. If they refuse that, or don't respond, then contact your credit card provider to arrange a chargeback.

Advertisement