Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mono Laser Printer Recommendations

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

As per the heading, budget about €300, cheap as possible printing.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I'd recommend the OKI printers to be honest.

How much are you going to print with it?
    Is it for a business or office situation?
    Networked?
    Multi-function?
    Duplex?

If you just want a bog standard one, no need to spend that much on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Firblog

Yeah need it to be networked, small haulage company, possibly 100's of pages per day; really looking for low cost per page printing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Firblog wrote: »
    Yeah need it to be networked, small haulage company, possibly 100's of pages per day; really looking for low cost per page printing.

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Firblog

Donegal

But we have access to the outside world so should be able to source any make model suggest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Firblog wrote: »
    Donegal

But we have access to the outside world so should be able to source any make model suggest :D

I'm based in Munster so if you were close I was going to put you in touch with the local rep for Ricoh.
    He's spot on to deal with but I doubt he looks after Donegal.
    I'd recommend talking to someone in Ricoh before you decide, they are good to deal with and offer good click charges.

• Advertisement
Advertisement