Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are GoHop reliable?

Options
  • 28-07-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello,

Am planning on return flight for two to San Diego from Shannon in late August/Sept. Booking directly with Delta costs €1660, whereas booking the same flight with GoHop costs €1414. Has anyone got experience with gohop, are they reliable?
    Or would I be better booking directly with delta for the extra money?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Westie123 wrote: »
    Hello,

Am planning on return flight for two to San Diego from Shannon in late August/Sept. Booking directly with Delta costs €1660, whereas booking the same flight with GoHop costs €1414. Has anyone got experience with gohop, are they reliable?
    Or would I be better booking directly with delta for the extra money?

Thanks.

Yes they are and are ITAA bonded so your protected. My brother booked my dad to with them to Canada and there was no issues great price and service. Travel Agencies often have cheaper tickets than direct with the airlines as they have special contracts with them. You still get the same seat and service with the airline so happy days for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

If you phone up Delta they'll usually price match

Advertisement