Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

budgies help

• 28-07-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hey i have 2 handtamed budgies that were going a bit wild so i put a divider in the cage to seperate them and now they keep lying on the floor and try to get to eachother there eating fine , will they be ok ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

lovebirds wrote: »
    Hey i have 2 handtamed budgies that were going a bit wild so i put a divider in the cage to seperate them and now they keep lying on the floor and try to get to eachother there eating fine , will they be ok ?

Let the budgies back in together & handle every day & they won't go wild. Budgies are very social & will be suffering if they can't interact properly.

Many budgies are sold as hand tame but actually have their flight feathers clipped to prevent them flying off.

Advertisement