Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl - Franziskaner 4 for €5

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭prodsc

4/€6 valid until Sunday(12th) according to the SEL down my local.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

4 for €6 is not the worst, Tesco are selling 4 for €10 right now on "special"...

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268277048

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

A few boxes left in Ashbourne this evening.

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Posting here as it has more views.

Just picked up two boxes in Lidl Waterford, and they are scanning as 4 for €6 - there was no tag in the shelf though, so I don't know how long the offer is on for.

Added bonus: if you have an AIB Visa Card (debit or credit) you can sign up to their new rewards program (see this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103407540). One of the current deals (until the 18/5) is €10 off a €35 spend in Lidl. So if you buy two boxes @ €36, you'll get €10 back. Thats 24 bottles for €1.08 each :)

I suspect you can only redeem the AIB offer once, so either two or three boxes in the transaction will give you the best value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Are they still selling this? I haven't seen this in my local since they ran out when the last offer was on. They had it a week and then it was gone again. I even found a planogram on one of then shelves and couldn't see it on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jharr100

Jet Black wrote: »
    Are they still selling this? I haven't seen this in my local since they ran out when the last offer was on. They had it a week and then it was gone again. I even found a planogram on one of then shelves and couldn't see it on it.

Got 4 for €6 this afternoon in lidl Carrigaline, Cork. Yum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

jharr100 wrote: »
    Got 4 for ?6 this afternoon in lidl Carrigaline, Cork. Yum

Nationwide I wondr?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Jet Black wrote: »

i have noticed that it seems to have dissapeared from a few branches i was in recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Firblog

There hasn't been any in Donegal Town or 2 shops in Letterkenny for a couple of weeks, will have to check today if back in stock.. be nice if they were on offer too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Get yerselves the 750ml Leffe in Lidl at 2.99. Bit stronger and not a weisse but lovely juice all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭NinetyForNone

sweetie wrote: »
    Get yerselves the 750ml Leffe in Lidl at 2.99. Bit stronger and not a weisse but lovely juice all the same.
    gauloises dobbel is worth a try also,was on offer 4x330ml for €5.99.

The Lidl drink offers have been pants lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

None in local Lidl :( Tried Reinbacher weissbier from Aldi last weekend and found it fairly comparable (let the haters hate) to Franziskaner at €1.49 a bottle. Will try again this weekend to confirm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭arch20000

degsie wrote: »
    None in local Lidl :( Tried Reinbacher weissbier from Aldi last weekend and found it fairly comparable (let the haters hate) to Franziskaner at €1.49 a bottle. Will try again this weekend to confirm :)

I'd recommend the Schofferhoffer from Aldi. It's 1.69 but as good as Franzeskaner IMO!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Done 2 lidls in dundalk..... None in either

just in Lidl on Margarets Road in Finglas, plenty of stock on the shelf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭pjq

4 for €6 at Cork Rd Waterford. sign says 1/05 - 7/05 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

tonnes in kilkenny after none for months

expiry 03/2018

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Was in lidl clane and got 4 for €6. Called into lidl leixlip and none in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Called to lidl in Ballyvolane to get stocked up on Franziskaner. Came home with bin bags and a toy train set :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

It is in stock in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

4 for 6 here in Lidl Waterford. I was a bigger fan of the 4 for 5 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

4 for €6 in dunnes a while back. Does anyone know if it's still running??

Cross posting from the other thread, 4 for €6 is back until 28 Feb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

4 for €6 in doughiska Galway too. Just in time for the snow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Can someone fix the thread title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭cython

degsie wrote: »
    Can someone fix the thread title?

Or merge it/use the correctly titled one..... https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057624066

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

4 for €6.00 is back from Thurs 23rd - 29th August

Advertisement