Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant sign into my eircom.net account

Options
  • 28-07-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to login to my eircom acccount and cannot remember the email address I used, and when I try the 'forgot email address' option and enter my details I get the following message; 'Sorry, we are unable to find the user name for this account.'. I've entered my details multiple times and made sure they were right to no avail.

I've tried registering again to see if maybe my account was reset or something but I get the message that I've already registered on My eircom, so I'm not sure how I can login now.

Can you help,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Scram wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am trying to login to my eircom acccount and cannot remember the email address I used, and when I try the 'forgot email address'  option and enter my details I get the following message; 'Sorry, we are unable to find the user name for this account.'. I've entered my details multiple times and made sure they were right to no avail.

I've tried registering again to see if maybe my account was reset or something but I get the message that I've already registered on My eircom, so I'm not sure how I can login now.

Can you help,
    Hi Scram

When this happens an account I'm afraid the only way this can be resolved is by de-activating the existing online login and then creating a new online account. To do this you would need to email your details (ac number - name on account - mobile contact number - email address currently registered) to webmaster@eircom.net

Webmaster then de-activate the existing login email you when it is done - this can take three to five days.

When you get confirmation of this being done you would then create a new login by clicking on sign up.

If you have an efibre account I'm afraid this cannot be resolved as the 'my eircom' service is not yet available to efibre customers.

In the meantime please feel free to raise any issues or queries you may have with our web chat team who can respond to your query instantly - Web chat : http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement