Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 28/07/14 *Spoilers*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CSF wrote: »
    its going to be an absolute pile of **** and the fans should treat it as such.

People said the same about WeeLC

• Registered Users Posts: 33,096 ✭✭✭✭CSF

rovert wrote: »
    People said the same about WeeLC
    If Stephanie and Brie Bella can convert themselves into midgets for this event, I will gladly watch this popcorn in hands.

Brie Bella mega draw:

8 p.m. - 4.39 million viewers

9 p.m. - 4.51 million viewers

10 p.m. - 4.05 million viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

To be fair, Nikki was always the massive draw in that family. :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    To be fair, Nikki was always the massive draw in that family. :pac:

Nikki "Something for the Dads" Bella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

CastorTroy wrote: »

So why do you think Truth took the streak? That was a PPV level event.

I was raging it went so easily. Unless it was done to have him 'go crazy' and get him the real heel heat I feel its a bit of a cock up. personally, I loved his angle - beating a streak of jobbers, who he 'graciously' helped, before his lap of honour. It was Kurt Angle with a new agey twist. I thought him aiming for the top before a beat down by Brock would've been hilarious.

Also: Article about racism in WWE appears online and gets attention. R Truth wins for the first time in ages, so he's not an jobber coz yknow jobbers don't win. Every other black wrestler gets thrown into the New Nation. Not a hastily thrown together thing at all. No sir. Definitely not a knee jerk reaction in the slightest.

Deadlie wrote: »
    I was raging it went so easily. Unless it was done to have him 'go crazy' and get him the real heel heat I feel its a bit of a cock up. personally, I loved his angle - beating a streak of jobbers, who he 'graciously' helped, before his lap of honour. It was Kurt Angle with a new agey twist. I thought him aiming for the top before a beat down by Brock would've been hilarious.

Also: Article about racism in WWE appears online and gets attention. R Truth wins for the first time in ages, so he's not an jobber coz yknow jobbers don't win. Every other black wrestler gets thrown into the New Nation. Not a hastily thrown together thing at all. No sir. Definitely not a knee jerk reaction in the slightest.
    Bo Dallas is Kurt Angle to be fair. And I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Is it me or does Brie seem like she cannot handle Steph?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Mod Edit: Yeah let's leave that one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

would much rather watch steph wrestle again than hhh

• Advertisement

montyrebel wrote: »
    would much rather watch steph wrestle again than hhh

Nah you wouldn't

Advertisement