Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Manager

Options
  • 28-07-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Money Manager has been giving me an error message or the past two days, are you aware of any issues with it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi mike2084,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll look into this with our support team. 

If you need help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Any update on this? I have had similar issues for the past few days.

When I try to open Money Manager, I am presented with a blue background and the following message: "We are unable to process you request at this time, please try again"

It also appears that I am logged out from 365online when this happens, because if I click any other link (eg. Statements) I get an "Access denied" page with the following message: "You do not have authority to access the requested resource." At this point I have to login again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Folks, 

Thanks for your posts. 

We have been informed that this systems is now operating as normal. Can we ask you to log in again and let us know if you are still experiencing any difficulty. 

We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Yup, back working now.

Thanks

Advertisement