Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age in Cork nightclub/pubs?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

im not from cork city its self but know there is certain ages on different nights, im 21 but my GF is 18 and we are suppose to be going out in cork this sunday night for the bankholiday, what age would the pubs/nightclubs be on that night and would she be able to get in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Shouldn't be an issue this time of year as the clubs become a bit lax when the college students are still away for the Summer.

From my own experience, even when it's an older lad with a woman younger than the 21/23's age policy it's never been an issue.

It's only when it's the other way around or if it's a group with a lad under the age policy that bouncers get a bit stroppy.

That's from my own experience over the years anyway.

Advertisement