Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Caller Display since switching to Eircom

Options
  • 29-07-2014 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I moved to Eircom recently and since switching i have lost the incoming caller display on my phone. Would it be possible to have it reactivated on my account please, as at the moment it just displays as "external call" instead of the number and as such if i happen to be out when someone calls it does not show as a missed call :(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

chasm wrote: »
    Hi,
    I moved to Eircom recently and since switching i have lost the incoming caller display on my phone. Would it be possible to have it reactivated on my account please, as at the moment it just displays as "external call" instead of the number and as such if i happen to be out when someone calls it does not show as a missed call :(

Thanks
    Hi chasm

Please PM me your account number & I'll look after this for you :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

PM sent, Thanks

PM sent, Thanks
    Hi chasm

Replied just there

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al,

Thanks

Hi Al,

Thanks
    Thanks chasm

Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

Caller Display is now activated but i have since received an email from Eircom stating "We are delighted that you have chosen to move to a better value bundle. We hope you enjoy your upgraded service.".
    Is this related to the reactivation of the caller display feature as i have not changed my bundle ?

Thanks

Hi,

Caller Display is now activated but i have since received an email from Eircom stating "We are delighted that you have chosen to move to a better value bundle. We hope you enjoy your upgraded service.".
    Is this related to the reactivation of the caller display feature as i have not changed my bundle ?

Thanks
    Hi chasm

I can assure you that this is not is response to the caller display and your account, contract or package has not been affected.

Thanks
    Al

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

I can assure you that this is not is response to the caller display and your account, contract or package has not been affected.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

The email gives an order number "1964898". I have not upgraded my service or moved to any bundle other than the one i chose when i switched to eircom at the end of June so i am a bit confused by this email.
    Any help in clarifying this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

The email gives an order number "1964898". I have not upgraded my service or moved to any bundle other than the one i chose when i switched to eircom at the end of June so i am a bit confused by this email.
    Thanks
    Hi chasm

This refers to your recent upgrade to efibre, it's normal for new efibre customers to get this letter.

Thanks
    Al

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

This refers to your recent upgrade to efibre, it's normal for new efibre customers to get this letter.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

I already received a welcome to Eircom email on June 28th though, with the same details but a different order number. That email stated
    "Welcome to eircom. We are delighted that you have chosen us to provide your communication needs. We’d like to confirm the details of your eircom order, which is below..."  The email i received today stated "We are delighted that you have chosen to move to a better value bundle. We hope you enjoy your upgraded service.". I have already received and paid my first bill so it is a bit strange to receive this email.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks
    Hi chasm

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

I already received a welcome to Eircom email on June 28th though, with the same details but a different order number. That email stated
    "Welcome to eircom. We are delighted that you have chosen us to provide your communication needs. We’d like to confirm the details of your eircom order, which is below..."  The email i received today stated "We are delighted that you have chosen to move to a better value bundle. We hope you enjoy your upgraded service.". I have already received and paid my first bill so it is a bit strange to receive this email.
    Hi chasm

I can assure you nothing has changed and this corrispondance is not in relation to the enablement of caller display.

Al

Advertisement