Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What year is your bike?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all!

Bought a second hand hybrid bicycle today. A Trek 7.6 FX.

Im unsure what year it is, and thus far, have only been able to identify that its somewhere between 2009, and 2010, because of the different standard parts that come on both models.

I cannot find any other way to identify this bikes year model, except ive read, that supposedly they come in different stock colours?

The 2009 is a blueish colour, and the 2010 is a matte onyx. Is this true or could they be any colour?

It has single sided clip in pedals, and race bontrager handlebars if that helps?
    I tried comparing the parts on bikepedia of both models, but im getting fairly lost in all this :/

Any reviews on this bike or tips would be great, as I did not read into it too much, for such a great price on the spot.

Any help would be really appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement