Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your favorite DINOSAUR and why?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Any dinosaur bones ever found in Ireland? Anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

tumblr_lrd56xYjjI1r15v2do1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I believe I have a compromise...

I'll raise your Dinoshark....

Dinocroc V Supergator!

Triceratops, 'cause they look pretty bad-ass. Plus the blue Power Ranger was my favourite. :D
    Also have a soft spot for the stegosaurus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jurassic Cyclist 24

Oviraptor because of their style of hunting😀

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

I always liked Protoceratops (if memory serves there is a fossil of one and an Oviraptor locked in a fight) and the Parasaurolophus, in fact any Dino with a weird, hard to pronounce name like Pachycephalosaurus.

I miss learning about Dinos

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

i r legend wrote: »
    Velociraptor. It's just so much fun to say. Try it: loudly VELOCIRAPTOR. Now a whisper: velociraptor. Mmmmm man I feel better now.

Yep sounds so cool. Would legally changing my name to Velociraptor be a mistake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

The diplodocus, all because of this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Velociraptor, he's going find ya, he's going kill ya, he's going to eat ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

My vote goes to the plucky Brontosaurus, the 30 ton behemoth who managed to win his way into the hearts and minds of children everywhere, despite never having actually existed. Go you, Brontosaurus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

The day two of my sons aged 2 and 5 microwaved a dinosaur in our kitchen was almost a world ending event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Godzuki from the Godzills cartoons from the 80s. I wanted him as a pet Still do.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Half Rhodesian

Velociraptor.... because they remind me of my dog but in a good way.... if that makes any sense :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Raptors.

Very good at teamwork.

There is no I in raptor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Bronthesaurus.

Why? because of its sheer height & size + the fact that it was a herbivore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement