Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crucial 512GB M550 SSD for £153

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

D: Dear god why did I have to go and spend €60 on a 120gb M500 the last time a bargain alert popped up............. and the bad thing is I'm seriously considering throwing my money at my pc screen just to get one of these now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I only bought the MX100 512GB SSD for about the same price a few weeks ago. The difference in performance on my laptop is something else. I can have the laptop started and Eclipse open and ready in about 60 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Synode wrote: »
    I only bought the MX100 512GB SSD for about the same price a few weeks ago. The difference in performance on my laptop is something else. I can have the laptop started and Eclipse open and ready in about 60 seconds

Lucky bugger :)

Advertisement