Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre In Royal Canal Park, Ashtown

Options
  • 29-07-2014 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

Hey,

When will this be made available, I currently get this message

eFibre is available in your area but your address is not yet enabled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Hey,

Hi EyesClosed

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]The availability of efibre is based on the rollout of fibre cabinets, unlike regular broadband where is available upon exchange upgrade. The online map and line indicator is in relation to when efibre launches in your area rather than being available to your line and the message you are getting makes reference to efibre being available in your wider area (exchange) but yet to be available as either the commisioning of [/font]a cabinet has not taken place or works to the cabinet are not yet completed, if you would like to PM me your specific address I can look in to this to try to offer you an indication of when to expect efibre.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Hey,

Hi EyesClosed

The availability of efibre is based on the rollout of fibre cabinets, unlike regular broadband where is available upon exchange upgrade. The online map and line indicator is in relation to when efibre launches in your area rather than being available to your line and the message you are getting makes reference to efibre being available in your wider area (exchange) but yet to be available as either the commisioning of a cabinet has not taken place or works to the cabinet are not yet completed, if you would like to PM me your specific address I can look in to this to try to offer you an indication of when to expect efibre.

Al
    PM sent, i just found this strange as my neighbor has Efibre now

Hey,

Hi EyesClosed

The availability of efibre is based on the rollout of fibre cabinets, unlike regular broadband where is available upon exchange upgrade. The online map and line indicator is in relation to when efibre launches in your area rather than being available to your line and the message you are getting makes reference to efibre being available in your wider area (exchange) but yet to be available as either the commisioning of a cabinet has not taken place or works to the cabinet are not yet completed, if you would like to PM me your specific address I can look in to this to try to offer you an indication of when to expect efibre.

Al
    Hi EyesClosed

I can't find a PM from you - are you sure it sent?

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Hey,

Hi EyesClosed

Al
    Hi EyesClosed

Al
    Done sorry must not have sent it the first time, thanks

Hey,

Hi EyesClosed

Al
    Hi EyesClosed

Al
    Done sorry must not have sent it the first time, thanks
    Hi EyesClosed

Thanks for the PM,

I'll reply by PM shortly

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement