Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday G@G

• 29-07-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭

Done it last night with bigger prices and Toormore will have a rule 4 with Gregorian out.

Domination 9/4 Beacon 4/6 and Toormore 13/8 treble.

I am not getting stuck into much in a poor days racing so just a small treble.

Also Van Percy didn't have things go his way the last day but still stayed on well. Money back if 2nd or 3rd on PP and since they gave me a tenner free bet i will throw it on him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Done it last night with bigger prices and Toormore will have a rule 4 with Gregorian out.

Domination 9/4 Beacon 4/6 and Toormore 13/8 treble.

I am not getting stuck into much in a poor days racing so just a small treble.

Also Van Percy didn't have things go his way the last day but still stayed on well. Money back if 2nd or 3rd on PP and since they gave me a tenner free bet i will throw it on him

Powder for Galway what a brave battler thought he wasn't getting there.

Advertisement