Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 account blocked

Options
  • 29-07-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hy,

I have more then 1 month from when i can't login in my 365 account. Also on my phone is not working also on the site.
    What is the problem because i put the correct 6 digit number. Why can be blocked?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi andreea26

Thanks for your query here today.

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulties with accessing account online and your mobile contact number.

If you wish, you can send us a PM, we can arrange for a colleague within Bank of Ireland 365 to call you and help with this. Please include your full name and contact number, be careful not to send any banking details in your PM.

To send us a PM, make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Also, just make sure you have private messaging ticked. To send one to me, then click the link in my signature.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

same thing happening again to me, maybe an explanation why, cannot access 365online, have the right details, just really cra ppy, very annoying and tedious and it usually happens at the start/end of a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi cerastes,

Thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these difficulties in logging in. If you would like to send us a PM with your name and contact details, we can arrange for one of our colleagues in Bank of Ireland 365 to call you. They can then go through some trouble shooting with you. 

Please click the link in my signature to send a PM.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

No thanks, there is no point, you roll out that same line everytime and after calling BOI multiple times over the phone and mentioning it here in boards a number of times I and I have read/heard of others are still having the same problem months and years later, its just getting more common to experience this in the last year or year and a half, I'm just highlighting that this is not an isolated or once off occurance and hiding it for BOI, by calling BOI directly.
    I know this because I got in after multiple attempts, I think it was on the 7th or 8th try this time, I put in the correct details and this always happens.

Why dont you (BOI) resolve the ongoing problem, If people werent able to report it on boards no one would know the level of difficulty others were having, so its not an isolated problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi cerastes.

Thanks for your reply. 

We are aware that a small number of users are experiencing these difficulties, however we can assure you that this is not a widespread issue. If you do change your mind on the call back, please let us know. Our colleagues will be happy to call you as this needs to be investigated on a case by case basis. This is due to various settings that would need to be checked on each customer's computer that may affect logging in. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement