Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear with this dress

• 29-07-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

What accessories should I wear with this dress... Iv long blonde hair and have nude shoes. I'd also like to wear something on my shoulders for a while a little blazer of scarf maybe? Dunno what colour.. Navy? Not sure :-/ thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Fluxfan

I think I'd pick something in that red/burgundy colour that a couple of the flowers on the dress are. Would add a nice 'pop' of colour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭moonshinerocks

There are so many colours in this dress it should be easy to style. Pick out any of the colours - the blue or pink would be two great options and get a shawl/cardigan/bolero in that colour with matching clutch if possible. Or you could go with a nude clutch to match the shoes. Subtle gold jewellery if you have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭moonshinerocks

There this Jacques Vert greeny blue bolero that has been reduced in the sale in Debenhams - would have to see what it looks like in person to see if it would be a match
    http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_54488+032950147_-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

thanks everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭jennyjoy

You have so many options with this! (It's beautiful by the way) You can keep it casual or dress it up. If you wear your hair down, I'd suggest skipping a necklace because their would be too much going on around the neck line. If your hair is up, I'd wear a simple gold necklace and you can even wear one with a colored stone like a ruby, sapphire, or emerald. Bracelets can basically be anything as well, and keep the earrings simple since the dress is the statement piece :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement